Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller (666 Views)

Cucumber, Watermelon, Corn, Palm Kernel And Pepper For Sale. / Cassava And Maize Weed Control / Currently In Need Of Jetropha,palm Kernel And Castor Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Cornelbasil: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Urgently in need of a Palm Kernel, Maize and Soya bean bulk seller. I need them in very large quantity and at your best price. Kindly drop your contact or if you know anyone that sells.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by FarmManager: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Cornelbasil:
Urgently in need of a Palm Kernel, Maize and Soya bean bulk seller. I need them in very large quantity and at your best price. Kindly drop your contact or if you know anyone that sells.

I sell from Niger state. Cht me on 07031114889
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Cornelbasil:

Research me
If u wld come with ur trucks for pickup or agree on cash on delivery..then no problem
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Subgab(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
I
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Cornelbasil: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Research me
If u wld come with ur trucks for pickup or agree on cash on delivery..then no problem

Your contact?
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by shariff84: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
The price of maize is not constant, that's the problem (it keep increasing weekly)
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Agrofred: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello I am writhing from benin. If u are in need of uncracked Palm kernel, I can provide u with as much as 20tonnes at market competitive price. Write me on whatsapp on 07032720549.
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Ibkmillennium(f): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can supply you new soyabeans in tonnes
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Cornelbasil: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ibkmillennium:
I can supply you new soyabeans in tonnes

Your contact?
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Ibkmillennium(f): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Cornelbasil:

Your contact?
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Sodiq36: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Cornelbasil:

I have maize and soybeans in large quantities at affordable prices. Chat me on 08101865627
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Soyabean, Palm Kernel And Maize Bulkseller by Tomafeez(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2021
We can chat on WhatsApp. I aggregate for a maize and soybean community. We start harvesting in 10days time. Quantity is not a problem

(1) (Reply)

List Of Cashew Nut Exporters In Nigeria / Meet My Beautiful Frizzle Feathered Birds / I Need Fingerings 800 In Lagos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.