Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA (21140 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Some People's Game Plan Is To Divide Yoruba Land With Religion. / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Antoeni(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
My sympathy goes to the families of those that have lost their lives, from the both side. All lives matters, but may God strike those who ordered the shooting of Igbo youths with little or no provocation in the past . It was the killings that compelled MNK to establish ESN. He was patient for years while the federal forces were having field days killing our people. It's unacceptable to blame him here.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by sojayy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Torosk1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
You people are so afraid of Kano and Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by xynerise: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Please list the igbo businesses that was looted during the Endsars

We saw how ShopRite, TVC and a number of Tinubu's business were looted by a "politically motivated angry mob"

There was very little ethnic colouration to the "organized looting" that took place in Lagos last year but largely a political vendetta against one man.

So you know they were all Igbos because ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Iamgrey5(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:
That is where their strength lies
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem
@ emboldened is highly sensational

Agberos are not anyone's friends, they are not even friends with their family members when it comes to issue of money.

They allow the highest biddder to sell whatever they want to sell.

Stop this silly prosecution complex.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by iamjavadem(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Most sincere comment here.
BigSarah:
angry If the interactions of Yorubas and Igbos on Nairaland is anything to go by, then the Federal government and malami shouldn't worry..
Yorubas and Igbos are already divided...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by ugotaya: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Actress Mercy Johnson Daughter's Teacher Apologized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iehQo_AYNgI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Bastard1stborn: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:
That is where their strength lies
The ENDSARS protest was where the entire South stood in unity but guess what? They played d tribal cards and d entire unity scattered again. The sars affected d entire South o. Even d protests dat kicked off in my area, the leader was only addressing d crowd in yoruba, soro soke is also Igbo I guess

Am still waiting for someone to tell my why Igbos in lagos don't listen to kanu on any other issue like sit at home only for kanu to mobilize dem within 24 hours to destroy lagos, I mean the Igbos we are talking about here are spare part dealers, okirika sellers, roadside sellers, electronics dealers etc. Den at the same time d Mushin, oshodi, and all other agberos scattered around lagos chose to stay in their house and watch Igbos burn down properties .

I used to hear a lot about how educated South westerners are until I lived in lagos moreover the Endsars blame on igbo goes a long way to show how dumb a lot of persons are

U have never heard of Igbos destroying properties or fighting anybody before outside igboland even though I do witness firsthand how the agbero task collectors treat dem, in market igbo women are not allowed to sell anything yoruba women are selling, upon all these u will never see dem fight anybody yet the so called educated people will always be first to say igbos don't respect their hosts.

The North can keep playing their division cards well as long as some so called educated dummies are falling for it no problem

Dindinrin ni awon Igbo... Na dem no calm down dey scatter everything. Yorubas get plans to shock hausa since 2015 but their gragra too much

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
2023 is around the corner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Iamgrey5(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
xynerise:

So you know they were all Igbos because ?
Read my comment again bro

You don't seem to understand the comment.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
And their internet paid hands are not left behind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by almarthins(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Islie:
Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho: Malami playing politics to divide Yoruba, Igbo people – HURIWA

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/nnamdi-kanu-sunday-igboho-malami-playing-politics-to-divide-yoruba-igbo-people-huriwa/

And who dey believe malami?
abi pple no get eyes and ears.
Soon Dem go say na ipob dey kill pple for north. This pple have no shame at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by zionmde: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is highly sensational

Agberos are not anyone's friends, they are not even friends their family members.

They allow the biddder sell whatever they want to sell.

Stop this silly prosecution complex.
If its not land u think Igbos will allow agberos do anyhow? And wat of the market women part? Why can't they be allowed to sell wat they want to sell. Or can those hausa guys dat fight dem everytime nko?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by emmnprince(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.

After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself. . .

Wrong thread to discuss this!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by BABANGBALI: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
We all know that, he will never succeed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Cnach: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Can you list out the Igbo business that was looted in Lagos?
Techno business was looted..just the person u know very well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
The North Western alliance is intact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Abdul05: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Can you list out the Igbo business that was looted in Lagos?
thank you brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Iamgrey5(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
zionmde:

If its not land u think Igbos will allow agberos do anyhow? And wat of the market women part? Why can't they be allowed to sell wat they want to sell. Or can those hausa guys dat fight dem everytime nko?
I am just correcting a notion. Agberos are simply after money and they don't discriminate against anyone with their activities.

I don't necessarily support their activities either.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Elbinawi: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
"IPOB took advantage of the #Endsars protests last year and burnt the Palace of Oba of Lagos."
- AGF Malami

Mee:

This is a compound lie and a desperate attempt by the extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy to divide the South.

IPOB are Igbos and the Oba of Lagos is Yoruba. This statement of the Buhari's minister of justice was meant to breed hatred between the Igbo and Yoruba tribe. The wicked Northern Oligarchy inherited the strategy of "Divide & Conquer" from their British colonial masters.

The #EndSARS protest just took place last year and not 30 years ago. We all witnessed it. Igbos did not burnt the palace of the Oba of Lagos. This is extreme wickedness & monstrous savagery.

The Northern Oligarchy have no shame. Very wicked and evil savages. They are the main reason why Northern Nigeria is the most backward region in the world.

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Why are acting as if Yoruba and Igbos are united? Didn't we hear Kanu's broadcast during EndSars? Where is the lie? Didn't he order the destruction of Lagos and specifically said they must not touch Enugu? The audio is out there for all to hear.

Aswear, if IPOB and their sympathesizers had their way, they would burn Lagos flat. The hatred for the city and her people are palpable.

I said what I said.

So what you lots are confirming is that Igbos and Ipob is in full control of Lagos are they no longer petty traders and road side gala sellers?. Tunde them sef hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by MangekyoAlt: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
So malami wants to divide us? What a disgraceful idiot he is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by maxzzo1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=gidgiddy post=106971468]Malami is a brainless idiot. How that man became a SAN is beyond me[/quote
Thru community chance he became SAN....BAR should reconsider and take that SAN from him....plssss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by toluscott2000(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Exactly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by rickyrex(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
The gospel truth... If you like believe it or not. I've said it somewhere on nairaland today that mallami wants to instigated hatred among igbos also with other tribes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by TimeTraveller: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crixxx:

So what you lots are confirming is that Igbos and Ipob is in full control of Lagos are they no longer petty traders and road side gala sellers?. Tunde them sef hahaha

What I just stated is that we thought we were good hospitable hosts until 20-10-20 when people we allowed into our communities tried to destroy us. It will NEVER happen again, NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by duro4chang(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is the worst government so far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by DabuIIIT: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Yoroberh Accomodators have to be more matured

They went on this relentless looting of Igbo businesses after the tribal angle had been played by the government.

This is the inherent reason Nigeria WILL never progress. The divisions are way too much.

There WILL never be a common ground.
Please stop this kinda talk...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by slimfit1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
SAN must be a shameless organisation for still letting this man use SAN in his title.

Blame SAN for passing a mugu like him the professor that passed him must be investigated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA by Crixxx: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:

What I just stated is that we thought we were good hospitable hosts until 20-10-20 when people we allowed into our communities tried to destroy us. It will NEVER happen again, NEVER.

So the people you allowed in your land destroyed you people while you lots sat and looked hoping for oranminyan to defend your land for you. Wow interesting nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Local Government Areas And Their Codes / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.