Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited (9129 Views)

Citi-serve Nigeria Limited Recruitment Test Invite 2017 / Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / Chibeco Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by brightalo1010: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Omoluabiii:

leave this man make hin talk him talk nah,
why you carry person mata for your head like this?
Abi buhari na your fada?
Him talk hin own, you talk your own.
Tackle the issue not the person.

imagine such hypocrisy from you , you want me to mind my business while you won't mind yours ?
How can someone that lost his money in china is here blaming Buhari ?don't you read that part ?
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by brightalo1010: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Did i call buhari? Abi is Nigeria not ruled by aboki running the realms of government. Abegi everybody knows how bad the govt is so make eno dey pain u when we talk am.

NB: I can go back to china anytime i like,but need to recuperate from my massive loss
Is it Buhari that chop your money or bring you back from China ? why leaving the China only to come back and start calling us shithole ? you come back to shithole after they chop your money in heaven called China abi ? smh
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Did i call buhari? Abi is Nigeria not ruled by aboki running the realms of government. Abegi everybody knows how bad the govt is so make eno dey pain u when we talk am.

NB: I can go back to china anytime i like,but need to recuperate from my massive loss
Please can we be friends if you’re for real?
I’m currently learning Chinese, also a consultant for Huawei. I plan to visit China sometime next year for business purposes. I could really use someone like you in my life.
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 27, 2021
brightalo1010:

Is it Buhari that chop your money or bring you back from China ? why leaving the China only to come back and start calling us shithole ? you come back to shithole after they chop your money in heaven called China abi ? smh
Make I type this thing for pidgin maybe you go understand. YOU SABI READ OR NO? He say him money finish Na why him comot from HEAVEN. If to say money no finish, he go rather die before coming back here. YOU LIVE IN A DIGUSTING SHITHOLE RULED BY COWS. GET OVER IT.

1 Like

Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by EmekaBlue(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Bobmarie:
Please can we be friends if you’re for real?
I’m currently learning Chinese, also a consultant for Huawei. I plan to visit China sometime next year for business purposes. I could really use someone like you in my life.
Yes dear. Drop a WhatsApp message

Zero8one01605666
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by piyoo91: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2021
EmekaBlue:
You have link? Because I'm in abuja at the moment. So i can put a call through to try
I don't think that factory has a website, but if you got anyone living in ajaokuta you can come spend 2to 3 days with him then apply for the job or make enquiry about the job
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by zub(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
FA13:

Hello
Why are you confused ?
Not sure about the general work ethics, conditions & how staffs are treated.
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by zub(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2021
TeeFriz:
It's located in igbesa but the question is what's your job role
Contract Manager
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by zub(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2021
TeeFriz:
It's located in igbesa but the question is what's your job role
No at their West African head office at Maitama Abuja
Re: Powerchina Huadong Nigeria Limited by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
piyoo91:
I don't think that factory has a website, but if you got anyone living in ajaokuta you can come spend 2to 3 days with him then apply for the job or make enquiry about the job
i can't sponsor this trip now tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Confirm School Interview Invite Is Genuine / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test / No News For N-Power Batch C Stream 2 Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.