Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Got Any "Make Money Online" Platforms You Want To Make Sure Are Legit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got Any "Make Money Online" Platforms You Want To Make Sure Are Legit? (150 Views)

Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning / Battle For Heaven,real?how Much Sure Are You? / Got Any Favourite Meme?..drop It Here Let's See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Any "Make Money Online" Platforms You Want To Make Sure Are Legit? by unbrokewriter: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
How far guys?
I'm a writer for a soon to be launched blog (two weeks) that will teach Nigerians how to make money online as well as avoid scams that we usually fall prey to.
For now I just came here to ask : Do you know any websites that claim to "earn money overnight" or the ones that say "earn up to #10k a day" and so on that you want to join but are worried they are scams? Drop them here and let me test them for you guys. I'll try them out for a week and then write articles all about them, that'll help y'all know if they are legit or not.
If you wanna participate just drop the sites below.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale 2008 Foreign Used Silver On Cream Lexus RX350 / Benefits Of Employing An Event Manager For Superlative Proceedings / Issac From Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.