Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name (459 Views)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Ways To Find Out Your Genotype Without Blood Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Bowerclark: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hello good evening I'm from ghana please how can I over come the bellow deases ..

I did a blood test some month ago please what cause this because it has been more than 1 years now that a Bleep my girlfriend even that time I used condoms.. please doctor what is the name of the iliness?

Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Bowerclark: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
What is the name of this iliness
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
I zoomed your result from the blood culture, you are fighting a bacteria infection. And with the result statement above, it's still in a moderate level.
I am not a lab technician tho, I am Student Dtn, but with my little knowledge on culture and bacteria, I deduced this... If paradventure I am not 100% Correct, I will be 99.9% accurate.

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Bowerclark: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
I really appreciate your reply please what can I use to get rid of this please... I stated see knee pain and hand inches that is why I did a blood test
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by rottenPussy: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
I zoomed your result from the blood culture, you are fighting a bacteria infection. And with the result statement above, it's still in a moderate level.
I am not a lab technician tho, I am Student Dtn, but with my little knowledge on culture and bacteria, I deduced this... If paradventure I am not 100% Correct, I will be 99.9% accurate.
Sorry, by "DTN", you mean?
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Anuoluwa12345(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Dietitian.
rottenPussy:
Sorry, by "DTN", you mean?
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Anuoluwa12345(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Bros chill, it's not something serious... It's something that can go itself,( you just have to improve your diet by boosting your immune system, it will fight it off itself) it can't destroy your blood, hence the non-heamolytic meaning... Tho your doctor will place you on antibiotics, see your doctor, and if u don't really have money for that... Take the lab result to a sound pharmacist, he will prescribe you an antibiotics based on the result, So no panic bros smiley
Bowerclark:
I really appreciate your reply please what can I use to get rid of this please... I stated see knee pain and hand inches that is why I did a blood test
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2021
What other symptoms do you have?.
Bowerclark:
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Blurpy: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Who said you should do a blood test? My friend go and see a doctor
Bowerclark:
Hello good evening I'm from ghana please how can I over come the bellow deases ..

I did a blood test some month ago please what cause this because it has been more than 1 years now that a Bleep my girlfriend even that time I used condoms.. please doctor what is the name of the iliness?
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Bowerclark: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
This are the symtoms that I see before I do blood test:-- small headache , it seems something is running in my body, knee pain and hand inches. That is all
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Bowerclark: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please what can I use to eradicate this all this
Re: How To Overcome This Blood Test Result/ Iliness Name by Blurpy: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oga go and see a doctor
Bowerclark:
Please what can I use to eradicate this all this

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Thing On Sides Of My Face / Who Else Is Having This Feverish Feeling And Body Aches? / What Happens If You Eat Too Much Onion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.