Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Lunarcrush Airdrop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lunarcrush Airdrop (365 Views)

Earn Up To $10 Daily With Lunarcrush Doing Little To No Task / Get 15 USD For Free On Lunarcrush / Update; Lunarcrush Token Airdop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lunarcrush Airdrop by Dammyzeal007(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
I came across an Info yesterday about an app that u need to download

The app is just like Coingecko.
The App is a social Intelligence that based on Analysing Crypto and they are running an Airdrop presently

What u just need to do is register and Download their app, just play around the app and u will be given the token. Also if u can refer, u will earn more too and some other task

Here is my proof of what I hav earned

what u are expected to do to receive the token is just Register and download the App.

Then just be playing around the app and if u can share Ur link.

The value of the coin is around $14+ presently

https://lnr.app/s/QeqBLO

Here is the Link to register

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Investor/partner / Earn 0.51USDT To 60USDT Daily (direct Link) / My First Experience In Forex Trading (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.