Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Pledge To APC And Ndigbo- Agballa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Pledge To APC And Ndigbo- Agballa (162 Views)

Ugochukwu Agballa Compromised To Stop Nomination Of Saleable Candidates In APC - / Enugu State INEC Resident Electoral Commisioner In Bed With Ugochukwu Agballa. / Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pledge To APC And Ndigbo- Agballa by Elishu2021: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2021
As chairman, I will mend fences with my co- contestants in the last congress, I will harmonize the party structure to ensure that all parties are appeased. I will run an all inclusive leadership in order to accommodate all parties.
 My mission as state Chairman is to consolidate the party in Enugu state in readiness for the 2023 elections. Our party shall be open to new entrants because this is the time for ndigbo to take their destiny in their hands. AP C has zoned the presidency to the South and the party is committed to it, APC is the only party that has given ndigbo a chance to the presidency - Ugochukwu H. Agballah

Re: My Pledge To APC And Ndigbo- Agballa by mmanwuijele: 4:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Give me a break. Biafra or nothing.

(1) (Reply)

� ���� �� ���� �� ���� ��������� ���� ��������'� �������� ���������� ��� ���� �� / Gov Wike Calls For Accelerated Hearing On The Rivers Vat Case. / Fuel Subsidy: Why Buhari Should Be Impeached – Sanusi Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.