Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Denkolfarm Investment Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Denkolfarm Investment Scam (887 Views)

Denkolfarm Investment Fraud / EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam / Face Of A Man Who Goes About Defrauding People Through Investment Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Timmy9999: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Good morning everyone, please I have a problem, I invested with denkolfarm,rice processing investment in precise three months ago and I have due for payment of 350k, I have sent him several messages and he doesn't reply,is like he wants to scam me, please nairalander please help me to beg him, because I want to pay my school fees now, because our examination is next week which if I don't pay it,I won't be able to write my examination and it's automatic carry over,his Facebook name is tsekohol Denison,his wife Facebook name is Denison onono zuleika,his website is www,denkolfarm.com,his WhatsApp number is 08107796686, please I will be grateful if you can all help me to beg him to pay me, thanks all and God bless you.

Probably there might be people that know him,he office at Athans plaza flat 5 first floor, opposite keystone bank,iyorchia ayu road wurukum markurdi,benue state.
Mod please help me to send it to front page
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by anthonyuncle(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2021
another one
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Timmy9999: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
another one
you also know him
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by BellaBliss(f): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Stay away from all these investments platforms you won't hear now see the result.
Sometimes you forget a half bread at hand is worth more than 2 loaves in the bush now dem never leave you
Just count your losses and move on o.
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Boogyman557: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO JUST DE PITY SOME PEOPLE. OF ALL D TIN WEY DE GO ON 4 DIS CUNTREE SOME PEOPLE NO JUST 1 GET SENSE. SOME PEOPLE NO JUST 1 GET BRAIN. WTF MAN
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by house10s: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2021
BellaBliss:
Stay away from all these investments platforms you won't hear now see the result.
Sometimes you forget a half bread at hand is worth more than 2 loaves in the bush now dem never leave you
Just count your losses and move on o.
leave them, another one will come out dey will still jump put
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by house10s: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Timmy9999:
Good morning everyone, please I have a problem, I invested with denkolfarm,rice processing investment in precise three months ago and I have due for payment of 350k, I have sent him several messages and he doesn't reply,is like he wants to scam me, please nairalander please help me to beg him, because I want to pay my school fees now, because our examination is next week which if I don't pay it,I won't be able to write my examination and it's automatic carry over,his Facebook name is tsekohol Denison,his wife Facebook name is Denison onono zuleika,his website is www,denkolfarm.com,his WhatsApp number is 08107796686, please I will be grateful if you can all help me to beg him to pay me, thanks all and God bless you.
is not like he want to scam u, u been scammed long ago, dey there dont go to d bank to report n contact efcc
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Emmadoc: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
I've been to his page before tho, why don't you try calling him, instead of just sending WhatsApp messages?
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Ekejoestar(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
I've messaged him on WhatsApp, but he's yet to reply, let's wait until then to hear his own side of the story

@timmy9999
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Timmy9999: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I've messaged him on WhatsApp, but he's yet to reply, let's wait until then to hear his own side of the story

@timmy9999
okay, sir I will be expecting a positive response from you.
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Emmadoc: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Timmy9999:
okay, sir I will be expecting a positive response from you.

Have you tried calling the number?
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Timmy9999: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emmadoc:

Have you tried calling the number?
I have chatted him, but he said that accurate several lost lately due to natural disasters, flooding in precise and so on.
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Emmadoc: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Timmy9999:
I have chatted him, but he said that accurate several lost lately due to natural disasters, flooding in precise and so on.

Flooding in Benue?
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by zxcjkl(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Even the normal trading have no access to the digital currency exchange, let alone the listed. Listed on xi currency, is the earliest in January 28, became in February, 2 month of April, April, June, June, July, August reverted to the end of September. October said must be listed into October, now has passed half, said the end of October must be listed again, must be listed. Guo said in the broadcast time, oneself have no bottom spirit, so that the eyes are off. Guo xi currency with gold diamond and the dollar, while debasing the dollar, threatening to only like money only the value, the logical contradiction. Seems flawed "3 without cover," and you "have-nots" currency, is guo painstakingly built a cheat money, investors once a will be looted and lose everything.

1 Share

Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by ERockson: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
E-Farming tongue
Re: Denkolfarm Investment Scam by Timmy9999: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emmadoc:

Flooding in Benue?
that is what he told me.

(1) (Reply)

The Burial Process Of A Woman Turn War Zone / 14 Years Old Girl Allegedly Rents A Hitman To Kill Ex On Valentine's Day / Opposition Youth In Russia Start Campaign For Putin's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.