Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North (38899 Views)

Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by stinechykee: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Strawberryg:

Then you people should do fast to chase off those people that are spoiling ur name. Give them their BIAFRA so dey can stop spoiling the good name u and ur Boko Haram cousins has earned for ur beloved Nizooria. Low IQs everywhere.... rubbish
Thank you for that reply you gave him.

1 Like

Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by stinechykee: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

And u are still in Nigeria right now oo, that makes u either a baboon or a monkey...you think white cares about any black soul? I earnestly pray you people get this Biafra, because u guys are too toxic, insultive and full of hate...the hausas will never talk but they plan ahead ahead all what u guys do is rant online, point to note I'm fine from North Central and my place is very close to Igbo land but u guys are to toxic.. imagine the way u always insult people on line and if they check now u have not done any meaningful contribution towards the actualization of Biafra, please change ur location from Lagos to either Aba or Onitsha to be a proper Biafran Agitator....
You can say this without crying ooo���
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Pyroex(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Strawberryg:

Then you people should do fast to chase off those people that are spoiling ur name. Give them their BIAFRA so dey can stop spoiling the good name u and ur Boko Haram cousins has earned for ur beloved Nizooria. Low IQs everywhere.... rubbish

Much love baby...
Na uppercut you give am

1 Like

Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by loveth360(f): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
[s]
MorningStar233:

And u are still in Nigeria right now oo, that makes u either a baboon or a monkey...you think white cares about any black soul? I earnestly pray you people get this Biafra, because u guys are too toxic, insultive and full of hate...the hausas will never talk but they plan ahead ahead all what u guys do is rant online, point to note I'm fine from North Central and my place is very close to Igbo land but u guys are to toxic.. imagine the way u always insult people on line and if they check now u have not done any meaningful contribution towards the actualization of Biafra, please change ur location from Lagos to either Aba or Onitsha to be a proper Biafran Agitator....
[/s]Who care if you from close to sun.

You are north is you are north.

If my comment pain you toomuch then kill yourself.

Boko haram.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by EQRELOADED1: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by preciousmetals: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
You're nothing but an illiterate who comment on what he doesn't know about, the Jet is in USA raider, whenever you move it they know where the Jet is and can ground it anytime Nigeria Government goes against the agreement
tsdarkside:
you biafrans are crazy....you think amelika cares....??

even sef,how they wan control were the tucanos are used....
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Sagefromtheeast: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
tsdarkside:

even sef,how they wan control were the tucanos are used....

Besides,why would you sell something and still be the one to determine where it would be used?

Who does that?
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by benitwater(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
They must crush any body or group that are into any form of terrorism in any region,either supporting or fuelling crises in our country.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by preciousmetals: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
My friend that was a small case, this is 21 century
Vickyvice:
Abeg make south and east go smuggle anti aircraft flak, cos fg go stylishly sublet the Jets to their Boko wing. This I have seen
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by ajl: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
I am dead sure the US have GPS trackers on those aircraft and are constantly monitoring them. If any go outside the area they are supposed to be used for, they will immediately be alerted on their system. It's like a geo-fencing system.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by ajl: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

Besides,why would you sell something and still be the one to determine where it would be used?

Who does that?

This is essential for irresponsible governments. What stop Nigeria from investing in research and build her own military aircrafts. You think the US is not aware of the evils of Buhari and his northern comrades.

1 Like

Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Biafrarep:
Hahaha, the US already understand their terrorist tendencies towards Southerners, particularly East and has decided to preempt any such move.

All their evil plans is being frustrated already cheesy cheesy

How about other aircraft?
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by MorningStar233: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
Who care if you from close to sun.

You are north is you are north.

If my comment pain you toomuch then kill yourself.

Boko haram.

Lol, dull fellow I'm proud of my origin, that I'm from the north is God's divine plan, that you are from the East is not your making..I'm a Christian and can never be a Boko Haram, keep talking like a tour..sorry if u were not properly trained to talk well, dow...you see how daft you are That is y your tribe don't know anything, anyone trying to correct you is a Boko Haram
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Dreadful: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Who the Bleep said that IPOB do not get power!
Shebi we are keypad warriors abi?
By the time we are through with the zoo, they will ask Biafrans to carry their trouble and go.
We shall see!
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by MorningStar233: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
stinechykee:
You can say this without crying ooo���

Hey Nigga why will I cry? When the creation of Biafran won't make me poor or die before my time?? Who told you I care??
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by loveth360(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

Lol, dull fellow I'm proud of my origin, that I'm from the north is God's divine plan, that you are from the East is not your making..I'm a Christian and can never be a Boko Haram, keep talking like a tour..sorry if u were not properly trained to talk well, dow...you see how daft you are That is y your tribe don't know anything, anyone trying to correct you is a Boko Haram
You are a full! Who asked for your stvpid correction.

Is your head correct for you to correct someone.

Can your micro tribe be compare to the great Igbos,What exactly do you think your tribe know.

Nonsense.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by MorningStar233: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
You are a full! Who asked for your stvpid correction.

Is your head correct for you to correct someone.

Can your micro tribe be compare to the great Igbos,What exactly do you think your tribe know.

Nonsense.
Hahahahahahahaha, keep bringing yourself out, Igbos and bn insultive are like 5&6 so it's in the blood, my tribe can't compare to Igbo no wahala but laugh just dey catch me because of the way u come out like mad goat blabbing....it's fool not full, woman full of hate and anger, I hope u won't be a bad luck wife to your husband??
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by loveth360(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

Hahahahahahahaha, keep bringing yourself out, Igbos and bn insultive are like 5&6 so it's in the blood, my tribe can't compare to Igbo no wahala but laugh just dey catch me because of the way u come out like mad goat blabbing....it's fool not full, woman full of hate and anger, I hope u won't be a bad luck wife to your husband??
Full! Go fvck yourself.

I aired my opinion but you carry your stvpid self to come and insult me and my tribe,All because you want one Nigeria with people you love to hate.

Ewu
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by meccuno: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Just mind your business.
idiatt
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by MorningStar233: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
Full! Go fvck yourself.

I aired my opinion but you carry your stvpid self to come and insult me and my tribe,All because you want one Nigeria with people you love to hate.

Ewu
Hahahahahahahahahahah.....see how she dey insult her generation, stupid, Ewu all because of my comments ...hahahahahahahahahaha....U don't have sense truly....Bagger Lizard
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by ehemwhy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
America and their hypocrisy. Did they not leave at least 3 tucanos in the hands of the Talibans ?
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by loveth360(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

Hahahahahahahahahahah.....see how she dey insult her generation, stupid, Ewu all because of my comments ...hahahahahahahahahaha....U don't have sense truly....Bagger Lizard
Full! Learn to mind your business.

I didn't mention you boko haram first.

Best answer for a fool is what you will receive next.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by MorningStar233: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
Full! Learn to mind your business.

I didn't mention you boko haram first.

Best answer for a fool is what you will receive next.

Hahahahahaha, if I was truly a full u would have ignored me, but u know what let me be the one to ignore a fool like u, silence is the best answer for your type. I thought u were a normal human being but u r a fool...no more replies from an elite like me to an idiat like u
Tout, ur mate dey upper Iweka go join them
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by ygowon: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB that are killing Innocent citizens in the South East are doing worst than bandits and other criminals in the North East of Nigeria.
u no Sabi anything.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
preciousmetals:
You're nothing but an illiterate who comment on what he doesn't know about, the Jet is in USA raider, whenever you move it they know where the Jet is and can ground it anytime Nigeria Government goes against the agreement

aahh....!!

shattap....!!
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by valoky22(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote You're a true daughter of her father. Igbo blood truly runs through you. author=loveth360 post=106980609]The civilised world are taking note of happening in Zoo called Nigeria.

Baboons and monkeys thinks this is 1967 that the zoo hired Egyptian pilots to come and bomb easterners.

This time e go choke and at end the sun will rise.

NB;If you insult our prophet,we will insult yours too. [/quote]
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Decide2rise: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
benuejosh:
IPOB that are killing Innocent citizens in the South East are doing worst than bandits and other criminals in the North East of Nigeria.
This rat always foaming in the mouth about Ipob.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Janicex: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Another victory for IPOB
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Psoul(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2021
tsdarkside:

even sef,how they wan control were the tucanos are used

Stop disgracing yourself and also stop displaying your illiteracy and ignorance publicly.
It's better you keep quiet and we assume that you're wise than opening your mouth and making us know that you're really an empty fool.

How can you believe that The U.S will not know how and where the fighter jets are bn used.
You forgot that there are T&C attached to the usage of those jets.
You also forgot that violation of the T&C will mean that the US will never assist Nigeria in any defense, war and terrorist issues.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Psoul:

Stop disgracing yourself and also stop displaying your illiteracy and ignorance publicly.
It's better you keep quiet and we assume that you're wise than opening your mouth and making us know that you're really an empty fool.

How can you believe that The U.S will not know how and where the fighter jets are bn used.
You forgot that there are T&C attached to the usage of those jets.
You also forgot that violation of the T&C will mean that the US will never assist Nigeria in any defense, war and terrorist issues.

then why is ohaoha social club crying at buhari to dont bring them to south yeast....??

Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by Psoul(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

then why is ohaoha social club crying at buhari to dont bring them to south yeast....??

I am allergic to bad grammar.
Please, can you write better, so that I will be able to understand what you are saying.
Re: US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Psoul:

I am allergic to bad grammar.
Please, can you write better, so that I will be able to understand what you are saying.

ohaoha....umu daftians....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.