Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos (13349 Views)

Dear Programmer In Nigeria: How Much Is Your Salary? / What is average salary package For Nigerian Software Development Firm / Average Salary/hourly Wage For A Programmer In Nigeria These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2014
CRAZYMADMAN:

That guy disturb me well well that year sha! can you imagine I had to abandon PHP to start reading c++ for dummies just to understand the bloody OOP principles ?

I dey come make I go through my ebook collection check whether I fit recommend one for you
Thanks bro..I would be waiting
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Now imagine a company wanting to hire me as a php programmer for 100k / month not too long ago . . . .
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nmeri17: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
dhtml18:
Now imagine a company wanting to hire me as a php programmer for 100k / month not too long ago . . . .

smiley smiley
it doesn't mean anything. naira has lost value. remember the thread was made 3 years ago
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
CRAZYMADMAN:

That guy disturb me well well that year sha! can you imagine I had to abandon PHP to start reading c++ for dummies just to understand the bloody OOP principles ?

I dey come make I go through my ebook collection check whether I fit recommend one for you

Did c++ help you understand OOP cos I'm stucked too at the oop part,I write procedural well but oop is just bursting my head
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jregz:

Did c++ help you understand OOP cos I'm stucked too at the oop part,I write procedural well but oop is just bursting my head

the book book introduced me to OOP but didn't teach me enough .I ended up downloading and reading many books on the stuff and I can't remember the one that did the trick. Am still learning the more advanced part of it sha like design pattern, etc

I think you should go for either Java or C# instead of c++ sha. just skip the chapters till they start talking about OOP
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
CRAZYMADMAN:

the book book introduced me to OOP but didn't teach me enough .I ended up downloading and reading many books on the stuff and I can't remember the one that did the trick. Am still learning the more advanced part of it sha like design pattern, etc

I think you should go for either Java or C# instead of c++ sha. just skip the chapters till they start talking about OOP

oh,thanks a lot,would check for some resources ASAP.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Nmeri17:

smiley smiley
it doesn't mean anything. naira has lost value. remember the thread was made 3 years ago
Yes o, even 150k/month sef i no go collect for this 2015 - i shall remain on the streets (freelance+business).
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nmeri17: 4:34am On Jan 01, 2015
dhtml18:

Yes o, even 150k/month sef i no go collect for this 2015 - i shall remain on the streets (freelance+business).

remain on the streets and sell clothes cheesy
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2015
Nmeri17:

remain on the streets and sell clothes cheesy
Exactly what I am now doing, I am also learning how to sew clothes too (with my laptop)
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nmeri17: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2015
dhtml18:

Exactly what I am now doing, I am also learning how to sew clothes too (with my laptop)

that's nice. I'm looking forward to seeing u launch yo clothing line bro. this year's gonn be grande!!
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2015
yeah, dhtml-fashion-online.com or something equally grande. . . .
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by samkolo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
hi..y'all...pls I need to learn a program language....am a novice... I only know how to blog...but I wanna learn real language..pls help
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Chisos! what language do you wanna learn? php? Na which language linda ikeji sabi wey she dey blog?
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nmeri17: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2015
dhtml18:
Chisos! what language do you wanna learn? php? Na which language linda ikeji sabi wey she dey blog?

idoma language bro cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by samkolo(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2015
dhtml18:

are you saying I shouldn't bother learning any language and continue with blogging?
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by wolexme(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Adeleke185:
Wasap H0mmies,feels good reading your comments.. I started learning php few months ago,but am curently hooked at the object oriented part,i dnt seem to understand it.. Please i need someone to shed more light bout it for me urgently so i can move on to other stuffs ahead.. Please i would be expecting your reply. sad

among all the programming languages that parade the oop partern of programming, php oop is the easiest. If u understand the concepts of functions, oop in php will be easy to learn. Try to understand visibility, magic methods and creating your own methods first. Then encapsulation, inheritance and others can follow.

Note: if u are not on the moderate level with procedural style, leave oop first and focus on the procedural.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
wolexme:

among all the programming languages that parade the oop partern of programming, php oop is the easiest. If u understand the concepts of functions, oop in php will be easy to learn. Try to understand visibility, magic methods and creating your own methods first. Then encapsulation, inheritance and others can follow.

Note: if u are not on the moderate level with procedural style, leave oop first and focus on the procedural.
Thanks bro,I would work on it.I appreciate your coment.
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by oookwuka: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
i love to build a Web based business , i want to know were i can meet PhP programers to discuss ideas or any link were i can meet php programmers in lagos state +2348166146010,+2348176146919 (chidoze)
Re: What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos by Pharmacaremed: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Experienced PHP Programmer located in Virginia, USA. Hire me to work remotely- specializing in custom PHP & Wordpress sites https://pharmacaremed.com/product/buy-crystal-methamphetamine-online/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is That Female Geek: Any Good Female Developer Around? / Programming Is just Like Playing Football / Keywords / Reserved word In Q-BASIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.