Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nairaland Anti-spam Bot Keeps Banning Me. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Anti-spam Bot Keeps Banning Me. (256 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Liverpool Win Russian FC Spartak Moscow Despite Banning Players From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Anti-spam Bot Keeps Banning Me. by Mangekyo: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021
No time for long epistles.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Pls look into this.
I did wrong here, except it's now against the rules to comment on threads. undecided
I'm not the owner of the thread, just commented, next thing the bot banned my ass.

I've said it several times. Disable that bot for good. If possible, hire more moderators. That bot no get sense

Ps; the acc is MangekyoAlt
Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot Keeps Banning Me. by FvckAllMods: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Lol

My former account was banned like forever
Re: Nairaland Anti-spam Bot Keeps Banning Me. by Xenry: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

I've said it several times. Disable that bot for good. If possible, hire more moderators. That bot no get sense
Lol, this got me laughing!
The thing is that the anti-spam bot is designed to block some specific words and ban the users of such words for 24 hours. It's automated and the only way to avoid getting ban by it is to identify the word(s) and stop using it.

(1) (Reply)

Where's Pulisic And Why Can't Chelsea Solve His Persistent Injury Problems? / Squid Game & Nigeria ! Is There A Link ? Squid Game Nigeria Theory / Varane Might Miss Manchester City Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.