Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Fadima Ibrahim: The Quiet Amazon By Tunde Olagunju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fadima Ibrahim: The Quiet Amazon By Tunde Olagunju (212 Views)

Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fadima Ibrahim: The Quiet Amazon By Tunde Olagunju by Shooyie: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2021
By Tunde Olagunju

The word “Amazon” is easily bandied about when describing thereabout any female, but I must say I have found a lady who has truly lived up to the definition of it.

An Amazon is a member of a legendary race of female warriors believed by the ancient Greeks to exist in Scythia (near the Black Sea in modern Russia) or elsewhere on the edge of the known world.

Permit me to introduce the lady I found worthy of this classification. Fadima Ibrahim is a woman with enormous influence both in the cyber world and real world. Her profile on the popular social media site Facebook is filled with objectivity, patriotism and truth.

Recently in the face of deepening mistrust among major ethnic nations in Nigeria, she came up with an initiative to foster peaceful coexistence among Nigerians across religious and ethnic divide with her target being the hotbed of such crisis; the North.

Arewa Unity and Peace forum was birthed with the mindset of bringing the two religions(Christianity and Islam) together, and also uniting the different tribes and tongues in the northern Nigeria. It is her conviction that a united northern Nigeria will enhance the unity of Nigeria as a whole.

Hajia Fadima Ibrahim is very courageous as she is vocal about topical issues which many might view from a tribal or religious prism. She has always been speaking truth to power and has never for once shifted her value system for the present administration.

Her bold positions on national and tropical issues of enormous national interests are devoid of tribal or religious sentiment.

She is one of the few voices of reasoning from northern Nigeria who believe in zoning in our politics and public office against the huge agitations against it by prominent political figures of northern extraction.

She is quite close to some governors of the northern region, but she is never quick to flaunt such affiliations and will rather stay in the background as the Madam “Fix it” to some of them.

Her wise counsel they rely upon and her absolute loyalty keeps her looking out for the interest of her allies and improving their political fortunes positively.

While she might not lead men to a conventional war, she is one ally you must have by your side and one you must allow to lead you to any political war because it is fast becoming evident that Allah is so gracious to her with foresightedness and intelligence which keep her steps ahead of any adversary.

One admirable thing about her is that with such enormous influence and high reckoning, she’s quite reserved and very unassuming, and that is why I labelled her “The Quiet Amazon”.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2021/10/fadima-ibrahim-the-quiet-amazon/

Re: Fadima Ibrahim: The Quiet Amazon By Tunde Olagunju by Illuminatiship(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Fadima Ibrahim: The Quiet Amazon By Tunde Olagunju by Danjikanbauchi: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
Who she help ?
Re: Fadima Ibrahim: The Quiet Amazon By Tunde Olagunju by Telekinetic: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shooyie:
By Tunde Olagunju

The word “Amazon” is easily bandied about when describing thereabout any female, but I must say I have found a lady who has truly lived up to the definition of it.

An Amazon is a member of a legendary race of female warriors believed by the ancient Greeks to exist in Scythia (near the Black Sea in modern Russia) or elsewhere on the edge of the known world.

Permit me to introduce the lady I found worthy of this classification. Fadima Ibrahim is a woman with enormous influence both in the cyber world and real world. Her profile on the popular social media site Facebook is filled with objectivity, patriotism and truth.

Recently in the face of deepening mistrust among major ethnic nations in Nigeria, she came up with an initiative to foster peaceful coexistence among Nigerians across religious and ethnic divide with her target being the hotbed of such crisis; the North.

Arewa Unity and Peace forum was birthed with the mindset of bringing the two religions(Christianity and Islam) together, and also uniting the different tribes and tongues in the northern Nigeria. It is her conviction that a united northern Nigeria will enhance the unity of Nigeria as a whole.

Hajia Fadima Ibrahim is very courageous as she is vocal about topical issues which many might view from a tribal or religious prism. She has always been speaking truth to power and has never for once shifted her value system for the present administration.

Her bold positions on national and tropical issues of enormous national interests are devoid of tribal or religious sentiment.

She is one of the few voices of reasoning from northern Nigeria who believe in zoning in our politics and public office against the huge agitations against it by prominent political figures of northern extraction.

She is quite close to some governors of the northern region, but she is never quick to flaunt such affiliations and will rather stay in the background as the Madam “Fix it” to some of them.

Her wise counsel they rely upon and her absolute loyalty keeps her looking out for the interest of her allies and improving their political fortunes positively.

While she might not lead men to a conventional war, she is one ally you must have by your side and one you must allow to lead you to any political war because it is fast becoming evident that Allah is so gracious to her with foresightedness and intelligence which keep her steps ahead of any adversary.

One admirable thing about her is that with such enormous influence and high reckoning, she’s quite reserved and very unassuming, and that is why I labelled her “The Quiet Amazon”.

https://www.chronicle.ng/2021/10/fadima-ibrahim-the-quiet-amazon/
Afonja always licking Fulani anus every chance they get... Tufia!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Our Party Leader - APC Chairman Disowns Akpabio / Imo Govt. To Work On Umuguma Road Once The Rains Are Over — Works Commissioner / Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.