Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Hon. Blessing Egbara Bags Human Right Champion, Dedicates To Less Privilege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Blessing Egbara Bags Human Right Champion, Dedicates To Less Privilege (194 Views)

Councillor, Thugs Beat Blessing Egbara, Commissioner In Cross River / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Blessing Egbara Bags Human Right Champion, Dedicates To Less Privilege by Ayade001(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
APPRECIATION FROM MRS BLESSING EGBARA

It is with deep sense of gratitude that I write to appreciate all of you who have poured, from the abundance of your hearts, your feelings of excitements and love through your congratulatory and goodwill messages over the recent prestigious award given to me by the Human Right Writers Association of Nigeria as "Human Right Champion 2021". Most especially, let me thank my boss, His Excellency, Senator Professor Ben Ayade, the Digital Governor of Cross River State who has created the platform of humanity as a primary weapon to fend-off the crude trials of poverty that has plagued our unprivileged society.

I, hereby, dedicate this award to the less privileged in our society and those in Social Institutions (orphanages, correctional Centres and psychiatric facilities) whose conditions are no fault of theirs. They must be comforted with the assurance that there would always be light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank you all indeed.

Re: Hon. Blessing Egbara Bags Human Right Champion, Dedicates To Less Privilege by fourboys: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Demonization Of The Fulani Tribe! / Kidnappers Using New Strategy To Abduct School Pupils In Oyo—government Warns / Gov. Matawalle At UN General Assembly Continues Discussion On Security, Industri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.