Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) (49169 Views)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by MrBONE2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
SarkinYarki:

God Punish Buhari ASAP
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
This dog get sense pass buhari.
Treason!!
You must enter DSS cell and hug my darling Nnamdi Kanu. How dare you compare BuBu to a dog?
You will be spoken to in the language you understand..
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Faber(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Did You Know?..

Beekeepers wear white beekeeping suits because white is the least attractive to an angry Honey Bee. Honey Bees become angry when they feel threatened and animals that are a threat to the hive are not white.

Usually most animals that steal honey from bees have dark-colored fur, typically black, brown or grey. These include bears, birds, skunks and racoons, among others.

Never heard of such
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
DeepSight:

Medieval fooool.

Why can't you air your opinion and let me air mine? This insult is unnecessary. I respect you alot
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Whereas ekuke sign theirs in Calabar kitchen. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Amodi470(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
If its Buhari that sign a law with Cow!
#Cowlivesmatter
#Stopantigrazingbill
#Freedom4cow
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Xbs1: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Really
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by crackhouse(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
This caption is different from what i just saw...
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
To some degrees, I see this as madness.

Animals are having more respect than human. In this world, a robot called Sophia has more value than all the women in Saudi Arabia. Sex doll and domestic robots are taking the places of our women.

This is a hard pill to swallow. I prefare to shoulder up with my fellow human than animal or robot.

Human-centric guy!

Other animals have souls, too.

Just that they are still evolving.

Face it, we need the animals around.

They do not need us!
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by jasperphilip8: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omo for hear eh.....

The dog must not be brown else na fire dy go use roast am to black.... Aboki dy hunt for dog like zombie I swear grin grin cheesy
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Stankovic22: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na this type of dog dey chop shit and scatter children pampers for street
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by 8stargeneral: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
That law won't hold here..dog is my best meat grin
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Our local dog is well represented in Brazil. Infact, it is d presidential dog or first dog of Brazil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by isax(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
How you take know...
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Anndrew(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guys make we no lie,of na 9ja do this now.am very sure this same people that commend them will insult them
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dog wey sabi things pass grandpa Bullhari and bullion van criminal Tinubu joined together
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Animals too deserve the best
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by MoneyTrees(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmm this one na confirm ekuke shocked shocked shocked.. so oyibo ppl dey raise this kind dog...

But no let calabar man near that president house ooo or else wetin happened last year go repeat it self

If that Brazilian president visit Akwa Ibom/Calabar with that him nkitta grin
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by whirlwind7(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Animals are having more respect than human. In this world, a robot called Sophia has more value than all the women in Saudi Arabia. Sex doll and domestic robots are taking the places of our women.

This is a hard pill to swallow. I prefare to shoulder up with my fellow human than animal or robot.

Shit for brains everywhere.
This comment has no single relevance to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by JaskanFactor: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
That means Brazilian animals now have greater life expectancy than Nigerian people, who are now getting killed and kidnapped daily
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Treason!!
You must enter DSS cell and hug my darling Nnamdi Kanu. How dare you compare BuBu to a dog?
You will be spoken to in the language you understand..

Kk
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by snoopz: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

No cap
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
No be ekuke be this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by STRI1: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Why bringing saudiarabia into this
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Picker28: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing way westlife no go see for empty street
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Darealrick(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Omo these people are funny sha
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Juliusdking(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
this one strong oo
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Mrscarter(f): 1:06am On Oct 24, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/brazilian-president-made-his-dog-sign.html?m=1

I saw a video on fb years ago these ppl against animal cruelty put up n ill never forget it. These 4 teenage boys cornered a small terrier dog they kicked it to each other as if was a ball they snapped its legs n lotsa other awful shit n they was laughing while the poor animal was howling in very bad pain. N the dog was so little n helpless n it belonged to an old lady who loved it dearly n it broke her heart. They tortured the dog for over an hour n in the end i think they left it there to die a slow painful death. Ppl like this should be punished. Who gets off putting any creature thru such terrible pain just for laughs? How can anyone find such acts amusing. Weather its animal or human pain is cruelty. With an animal they cant defend themselves nor speak up. So i think ppl should be punished severely for animal cruelty. Especially if its done just for fun. Ill never forget that video n wish id never seen it it near makes me cry to see that suffering.
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Mrscarter(f): 1:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Mmmmm this one na confirm ekuke shocked shocked shocked.. so oyibo ppl dey raise this kind dog...

But no let calabar man near that president house ooo or else wetin happened last year go repeat it self

Lol. White ppl keep all kindsa dogs. I dont think u get ekuke anywhere but naija unless u import one? But there are similar looking dogs
Re: Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) by Lugianostar(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2021
Wahala for who no get dog??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.