Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Woman Dies Of Fire Burns By Husband Who Got Angry She's Travelling To Bury Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies Of Fire Burns By Husband Who Got Angry She's Travelling To Bury Mum (268 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies Of Fire Burns By Husband Who Got Angry She's Travelling To Bury Mum by shakiez893(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
A lady has reportedly died of severe burns while receiving medical treatment in a Lagos hospital.

The deceased known to be Ebere, has been reported to have been set on fire by her husband, according to her friend's Facebook post.

SisyCaro Omojevwe Kodo said in a Facebook post that, late Ebere went to her village home and returned back to her husband place without her luggage.

According to Sisycaro, the deceased planned to return back to her village home soon and continue preparation to bury her mother.

But her husband got angry by her explanation and set her ablaze on hearing it.

See photos and screenshot: https://aozforum.com/post/3621.
Re: Woman Dies Of Fire Burns By Husband Who Got Angry She's Travelling To Bury Mum by cherishmichael: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very stupid man, i hope he faces judgement as well!!
Re: Woman Dies Of Fire Burns By Husband Who Got Angry She's Travelling To Bury Mum by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Loxot:
What a wicked world

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @09130 90 5025

All these with a new account? Getout abeg!
Re: Woman Dies Of Fire Burns By Husband Who Got Angry She's Travelling To Bury Mum by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
This thing called marriage! I don't know again anymore....

One has to be emotionally matured and have a high degree of patience, humility.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dealing/trading In Cryptocurrencies A Criminal Offence? / Sylvester Oromoni's Kinsmen Protest In Front Of Dowen College, Demand Justice / Exposed - How Some Nollywood Actors Became Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.