Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud (1615 Views)

Videos Of Rev Ekwem Ugochukwu Performing Miracles (Throwback) / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Almost every church on the face of the planet is attracting people to their churches promising them that they'll have an encounter with God and WITH THE PROMISES OF MIRACLES, especially pentecostal churches.

But it is interesting to find out that most of those so-called miracles are nothing but lies spun by unscrupulous "pastors" in the Faith meant to defraud people of their hard-earned money.

There are irrefutable proof that most miracles perform by some popular pastor like the decorated pastor Chris or the late TB Joshua or even pastor Chris Okafor and Lazarus Muoka are fake miracles. Shocking isn't it?

So I ask all Nairalanders this question: Have you really experience real miracles in your church?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'll take the lead. I've NEVER experienced a real miracle in my life in GGM despite the numerous miracles happening in my church. What have experienced is that I'm lucky to be alive. Also, I was lucky to avoid some disastrous situations.

BUT NOTHING LIKE THE MIRACLES RECORDED IN THE BIBLE! WHEN I'M SICK, I TOOK DRUGS AND I'M HEALED! YET, A LOT OF PASTORS ARE THERE PROMISING WHAT THEY CAN'T OFFER! I'M PISSED.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Visocrate(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
And how did you know its fake
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by cherishmichael: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Glad to know that another person knows the truth, all we need to do is to endure till the end, and have faith, not believing in all this so called miracles.
Matthew 24:4-14

In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. 9 “Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and mislead many;
and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. 13 But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. 14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
There are eye-witness testimonies. Google it and you'll be flabergasted
Visocrate:
And how did you know its fake
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Upliftment101: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tessygists:
I'll take the lead. I've NEVER experienced a real miracle in my life in GGM despite the numerous miracles happening in my church. What have experienced is that I'm lucky to be alive. Also, I was lucky to avoid some disastrous situations.

BUT NOTHING LIKE THE MIRACLES RECORDED IN THE BIBLE! WHEN I'M SICK, I TOOK DRUGS AND I'M HEALED! YET, A LOT OF PASTORS ARE THERE PROMISING WHAT THEY CAN'T OFFER! I'M PISSED.
By GGM you mean Grace of God Mission?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tessygists:

The solution is simple

You should stop going to Church
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yeah. Why?
Upliftment101:

By GGM you mean Grace of God Mission?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's not that simple. I'm a Christian, so...
DubaiLandLord:
The solution is simple

You should stop going to Church
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tessygists:
It's not that simple. I'm a Christian, so...
But you don't believe miracle is possible in the church you attend or miracle is just a scam abi?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's real. But I've not experienced any real miracles.
DubaiLandLord:
But you don't believe miracle is possible in the church you attend or miracle is just a scam abi?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Upliftment101: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Tessygists:
Yeah. Why?
Okay I’m/was a member of GGM
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Kajaard: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Upliftment101:

Okay I’m/was a member of GGM

You can't be a member and at the same time a former member at the same time. Your post is confusing undecided
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Upliftment101: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kajaard:

You can't be a member and at the same time a former member at the same time. Your post is confusing undecided
Lol I attend services there only when I’m in Nigeria
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nobody is narrating his/her experience. You are encouraged to do so.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by tungamaje: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Just learnt some magic stunts and pronto your church population grows. Then you begin to reap your harvest in the form of tithes and other offerings. But then make sure your wife is the second in command

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Ushman333: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Most know their tricks, na women dey believe dem pass, Nigerian women and pastors na 5 and 6.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
God’s Grace ministry GGM?warri ?
Tessygists:

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by playapayaski: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nothing like miracle.
Write exam, fail or pass? Pass, it's a miracle
Applied for job, someone must get it, it's you then it's a miracle.
Fall sick, take medication or it gives u some break, boom miracle healing.
As a lady, a man proposes when u least expects, miracle husband... Etc
Funny how same pastors have body guards fully armed n visit foreign hospitals for checkups.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Bigpapi: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Tessygists:
Almost every church on the face of the planet is attracting people to their churches promising them that they'll have an encounter with God and WITH THE PROMISES OF MIRACLES, especially pentecostal churches.

But it is interesting to find out that most of those so-called miracles are nothing but lies spun by unscrupulous "pastors" in the Faith meant to defraud people of their hard-earned money.

There are irrefutable proof that most miracles perform by some popular pastor like the decorated pastor Chris or the late TB Joshua or even pastor Chris Okafor and Lazarus Muoka are fake miracles. Shocking isn't it?

So I ask all Nairalanders this question: Have you really experience real miracles in your church?

Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Emwiz: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
I can remember when I attended a SALVATION MINISTRY crusade at abia poly around 2019

many people were giving testimony of instant miracles they received there

someone testified that she was HIV positive before coming to that crusade but after the first day , she went for lab test and tested negative while another lady testified that she had holes in her teeth but as ibiyomi was ministering , the holes got fill miraculously whereas I'm was having like two holes in my teeth and was praying and expecting the same miracles but nothing happened , then I began to wonder the mystery behind those miracles

las las na fake ooo
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by BigYash: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Miracles does happen, but there are still fake. Not all are fake.. If your faith is strong enough, miracle can happen to you on a particular situation or issue you're believing "your God" for.. You don't really need a pastor to touch you or pray for you before you receive a miracle.
And if you ask me....
I think waking up every morning alive and well is a big miracle. Cux many slept,they couldn't wake to see the next day.. My opinion anyways...
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Exactly! Mehn... This post make brain
playapayaski:
Nothing like miracle.
Write exam, fail or pass? Pass, it's a miracle
Applied for job, someone must get it, it's you then it's a miracle.
Fall sick, take medication or it gives u some break, boom miracle healing.
As a lady, a man proposes when u least expects, miracle husband... Etc
Funny how same pastors have body guards fully armed n visit foreign hospitals for checkups.
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
I believe. It's just that most miracles aren't miracles at all. They're faked.
DubaiLandLord:
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by Tessygists(f): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Why did you say God's Grace?
Kvvngkhalifa202:
God’s Grace ministry GGM?warri ?
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by ayodabo6david: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
sad
Re: Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need To Know #fraud by PureStarman: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Miracles are real
1. From God
2. From Shaitan

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Release Bayelsa Commissioner When Police Free My Father, Says Kidnapper / A Minor Is Labelled A Witch And Casted Out On Streets Of Uyo To Perish (photos) / Two Nigerian Children Fight Dirty: It's So Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.