Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Really Want To Go Back To School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Want To Go Back To School (3371 Views)

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Justkatty(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nwaotu10:

Age is still on your side. You're way too young.
Hmmmm
You're the one saying that o.
Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Chiden(f): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
My Naira Family!!!!!!! I've just uploaded another one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-5IXo32bQ
Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Chiden(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
:
Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Chiden(f): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Because I understand "Feet language" .. It says " Get me a new pair"

Guys cry I've restocked .. and I've not made sales, since Saturday. ..

Please come and buy what I'm selling. I'll post pictures soon

Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Chiden(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
See

Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Chiden(f): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
See...

Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by BenNash: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Pavore9:

You can make out time for that degree if you truely desire it.

My hub is in Nairobi, when I am less busy I usually drop by the areas Nigerians who trade in Electronics, Vehicle spare parts etc do have their shops. Majority of them only have their secondary certificate before going to business and I used to encourage them to go back to school, by enrolling. into Kenyan universities as it does not require JAMB and they admit thrice a year (January, May and September).

All they needed to do was get their O'Level result and have it equalized to Kenyan qualification at a cost of $100 and once the equalization certificate states one is qualified to join a degree program in Kenya, there will be many schools to choose from.

Even before Covid, majority of Kenyan universities had satellite campuses within Nairobi CBD which is about 10-15mins walk from were they have their shops and they offered daily evening lectures from 5.30p.m to 8.30p.m for their mature students who are workers and traders.

I encouraged many to take up the opportunity, sadly most of them said they prefer hanging out in the evenings after the day's business. Only 2 who were in their 30s, took up the opportunity, I facilitated their admission and they enrolled into 3 years degree programs.

One graduated October last year (2020) with a bachelor degree in Business and Information Technology at age 38 and headed back to Nigeria earlier this year in February to apply for his UK student visa as he got admitted to University of Sunderland to do his Msc in International Business Management. He got his visa in March and left immediately for the UK because lectures started in March.

He applied for his wife and 3 kids to join him, they got their visas and he went back to Nigeria in August to fly back to the UK with them.

The news spread like wild fire here in Nairobi, that triggered many to start looking for their WAEC certificates, sending relatives to go to the secondary schools they attended in Nigeria to get them.

It is never too late.

Thank you.
Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by Pavore9: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
BenNash:

Bro is this still possible. I'm in Nigeria. Didn't complete my LLB. Did another program and didn't complete that also. Thing is I've been running a business since age 17 that's been distracting me. I'm in a good place financially so looking to study in Nairobi but scared of going through a foundation program. I'm 23 not in my 30s.

Please can you help me ask questions and look for a school in Nairobi that'll accept just WAEC in 2022. I'll really compensate you for the stress if I get admitted.

Thank you.

You don't need a foundation program, straight up to first year. Which course do you want to apply for?
Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by BenNash: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pavore9:

You don't need a foundation program, straight up to first year. Which course do you want to apply for?
I don't know if Kenyan LLB is recognized in Nigeria.
If it's not then I'll go for Accounting or anything in Tech.
Re: I Really Want To Go Back To School by habumacafe: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
I like to study Pharmacy at any good Kenyan University . Please I need help and guidance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills / I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.