Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining (2569 Views)

Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by jimmyroger: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Saw this green snake � in my compound this after when it was raining..had to find a long stock to kill it before it harm my dogs.is it a green mamba ?

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Hardgun: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oh boy e long o
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Hardgun: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
I hate snake

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by lomprico(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
rain dey fall, you dey find wetin u go kill

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Longsleeve: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dry it and cut it to pieces. It can serve as crayfish..

5 Likes

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Make I camp here , as we are surely moving to the permanent site insha Allah
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
jimmyroger:
Saw this green snake � in my compound this after when it was raining..had to find a long stock to kill it before it harm my dogs.is it a green mamba ?

When it's bright green, usually harmless
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by wiseword316(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
That's a green mamba. That snake venom is deadly when bitten.
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by ChiefSosa(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
King Lala is not impressed. See the tiny snake you're bringing to him as bountiful offering. So, you expect lala to accept this your tiny sacrifice abi? Are you Cain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by SportsHD: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shaa don't eat it please.
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by SocialJustice: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
This snake is not front page worthy. Kill python next time.

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Penicillin: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lala we camp for here...take us to the promise land
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by nymphomaniac(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
If not for how snakes reproduce, they’d be extinct in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by TeeGentle(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
na wa o
we wey we never kill snake before we dey wait for the day when we are going to kill one

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Lordbinsmar: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
This snake is too small for Uncle lalastica grin
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by TarOrfeeek: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

When it's bright green, usually harmless

You are a Joker.

Because that snake if it bites you. You go know day heaven no too far.
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by ClassicMan202(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lols.... Oga say na green mamba

This thing wey be like pencil

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are a Joker.

Because that snake if it bites you. You go know day heaven no too far.

calm down comrade.

The smooth green snake is a species of North American nonvenomous snake in the family Colubridae. The species is also referred to as the grass snake. It is a slender, "small medium" snake that measures 36–51 cm as an adult. Wikipedia
Scientific name: Opheodrys vernalis
Family: Colubridae
Order: Squamata
Phylum: Chordata

Or

The eastern green mamba (Dendroaspis angusticeps) is a highly venomous snake species of the mamba genus Dendroaspis native to the coastal regions of southern East Africa. Described by Scottish surgeon and zoologist Andrew Smith in 1849, it has a slender build with bright green upperparts and yellow-green underparts.

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by osato45: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

calm down comrade.

Or see the yellow green underpath

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
This rope?
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Ronaldoguy: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

calm down comrade.

Or

You are the joker here...how can you say the snake is likely the nonvenomous one when it was killed in Africa and the non venomous is native to America

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ronaldoguy:
You are the joker here ...how can you say the snake is likely the nonvenomous one when it was killed in Africa and the non venomous is native to America

calm down comrade, could be a lot of snakes

https://www.nairaland.com/6560686/green-snake-caught-up-window

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Charmingrascal(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
jimmyroger:

It can't harm your dog because it is not venomous.
However I would also kill it if I found it any where close to me.
Na the snake wey give Eve apple turn snakes to endangered specie so we will always be hostile to them as humans.
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Snake things... Make i park here
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by wiseone28: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
jimmyroger:
Did you eat it?

Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by MufasaLion: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
No, it's not a Green Mamba.
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Kobojunkie: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2021
jimmyroger:
Fit make nice belt though! No let that snake skin go to waste. undecided
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by FarinJini: 6:02am On Oct 24, 2021
which soup you use am cook?
Re: See What I Killed Today When It Was Raining by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Why u come post am for food section....you wan chop am??

(1) (Reply)

Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. / Where Can I Get These Chinese Ingredients & Others? / Best Way To Cook Beans Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.