Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

“release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB (1863 Views)

NERC Urges Users To Update Prepaid Meters Before November / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Ukpaka: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
“Release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB
https://247ureports.com/2021/10/release-nnamdi-kanu-before-november-4-or-no-election-in-anambra-ipob/
-
Following the adjournment of our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s court case to 10th of November 2021, by the Federal High Court Abuja, we the great movement and family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), wish to inform Biafrans, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom that IPOB will lock down Biafra land from 5th of November to 10th of November except Sunday, November 7th, a day our people worship the Almighty God, Chukwu Okike Abiama, if the Nigeria Government fails to release our leader unconditionally before 4th of November 2021.

Our leader, onyendu Mazi Nnamdi MUST be released UNCONDITIONALLY on or before November 4, 2021 because he has not committed any offense known to any law.

Failure to release our leader onyendu Mazi Nnamdi KANU on or before November 4, 2021, our one week Sit-At-Home begins on November 5, 2021 till November 10.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by SocialJustice: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Soldiers go really see idiots kill for nothing. I dey observe. Uneducated fools who think they are bigger than the country.

7 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Igbodicool(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wahala...

How did we get here?
All thanks to Buhari for his dot in a circle comment.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
I support IPOB grin
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by loveth360(f): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
No election in Biafra land is what biafrans are saying
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Afamed: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Igbodicool:
Wahala...

How did we get here?
All thanks to Buhari for his dot in a circle comment.
Confirmed confused entity.
Buhari or Jubril El Sudan?

3 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by loveth360(f): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Soldiers go really see idiots kill for nothing. I dey observe. Uneducated fools who think they are bigger than the country.
Mr Educated na uneducated buhari dey rule you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Afamed: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
I totally support you on this. No election in Anambra. But remember what the Constitution says if an election can not be held in a state
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by udele1: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
We know their game now.

Is Anambra holding kanu? Where were the cowards when kanu was arrested in kenya? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6817014/why-anambra-imo-under-atrack

Even the Biafran lawyers want Nigerian Naira grin grin grin

When will they donate enough?

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by allcomage: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wether they release or not, ipob has decided there will be no elections in igboland Biafra for criminal politicians. The only election acceptable to them is referendum because Nigeria is a zoo and quite frankly I can't agree less.

3 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Igbodicool(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afamed:

Confirmed confused entity.
Buhari or Jubril El Sudan?
Whichever one you choose.

1 Like

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Afamed: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Igbodicool:

Whichever one you choose.

I can't be in the same confused environment with you. Since your coward diletor has told you Buhari died long time ago and you gullibly swallowed that. So therefore, you shouldn't be talking of Buhari again

2 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by iconnecta(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
it's well ooo.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
at least you will like state of emergency to be declared in your state? But if declare no election bcs of Kanu unable to vote Buhari can extend private voting unit for Kanu in his prison yard for him (Kanu).

2 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by loveth360(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afamed:

I totally support you on this. No election in Anambra. But remember what the Constitution says if an election can not be held in a state
I don't like engaging zombies.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Dhury: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Their business. ESN is only for poor Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by loveth360(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
adekolaelect:
at least you will like state of emergency to be declared in your state? But if declare no election bcs of Kanu unable to vote Buhari can extend private voting unit for Kanu in his prison yard for him (Kanu).
Rants of a yoruba muslim.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Afamed: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
The original zombies are the ones from Ochanja/Upper Iweka .

Have your swallowed Nnamdi Kanu urine today?

1 Like

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Igbodicool(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afamed:

I can't be in the same confused environment with you. Since your coward diletor has told you Buhari died long time ago and you gullibly swallowed that. So therefore, you shouldn't be talking of Buhari again
Whichever one you believe.

1 Like

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by SocialJustice: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
Mr Educated na uneducated buhari dey rule you.
If you like don't stay indoors, join them to block road, soldier go just kill you for nothing go dash your corpse to teaching hospital make students take do practical. This life na sense but una no want get sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Berthah(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
after the thursday brawl i know it will come to this

1 Like

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by D1official: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buhari is about to be disgraced world over if he doesn't release kanu or postpone the forthcoming election in Anambra.

Let me explain:

Election is on the 6th of November and the proposed ipob sit at home is scheduled for the 5th of November which is a day before the election. What this means is that motorists and everyone in Anambra and Biafraland would be on lock down and will certainly lead to the inability of INEC's officials including the PO's and Apo's who are usually corp members from being at their collation centre prior to the official date.

The lockdown will certainly compel every corp member and indegenious INEC officials from reporting for duty due to the fear of the unknown.

Election cannot be said to be held when there are no election officials to carry out their duty because of logistics reasons.

The heavy militarization of Anambra would scare the few who initially wanted to participate in the election.

Let's not forget the IMO lock down the day Buhari came, trust me this forthcoming one would be worst.

2 Likes

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Notasyouthink: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afamed:

Why didn't your quota system attorney general (malami) add buhari's death to the allegations they leveled against KANU??

1 Like

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
If you like don't stay indoors, join them to block road, soldier go just kill you for nothing go dash your corpse to teaching hospital make students take do practical. This life na sense but una no want get sense.
The sense you say make them get, is it to accept nigeria and the way things are going in it??
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
loveth360:
Rants of a yoruba muslim.
comment from Igbo Christian Terrorist .

1 Like

Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by fourboys: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Timnico: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Make the mistake of no election and another Fulani made governor in Anambra and you won't anything but shout and scream, starve the people till 10th!!! They won't give a Bleep, Sabina did APC wet I know abi na another APC.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by SocialJustice: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The sense you say make them get, is it to accept nigeria and the way things are going in it??
Diplomacy. There are too many igbo lawyers out there that will negotiate on behalf of Biafra pro bono.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by MrColdsweat: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Elections should be banned in igboland.

What have we benefited from the government?
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Diplomacy. There are too many igbo lawyers out there that will negotiate on behalf of Biafra pro bono.
Diplomacy?? When you know that they are killing our youths at any slightest opportunity. Diplomacy to people that wants to annihilate my race so they can occupy without hindrance.
Re: “release Nnamdi Kanu Before November 4, Or No Election In Anambra” – IPOB by tafabaloo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na this one dem go take get shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAMBRA!! Armored Cars, 100+ Police Vehicles, As INEC Stake Holders Meeting End / 2023 : I’ll Go Back To Farming If Buhari Picks Tinubu As Successor – Ojudu / Adetoun’s Attack On Osinbajo, Support For Tinubu Vexes Nigerians, Loses Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.