Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) (1095 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Who can battle with the Lord grin

The mission

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Traditional Rulers in Anambra State endorsed Prof Soludo to be the next governor of Anambra State.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by TarOrfeeek: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
ANDY UBA FOR GOVERNOR
APC FOR GOVERNOR

Andy Uba and APC represent a fresh breath and new opportunity for Anambra state to align with the central.

It also challenges this supremacist and discriminatory practice of APGA.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Unruly7(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

ANDY UBA FOR GOVERNOR
APC FOR GOVERNOR

Andy Uba and APC represent a fresh breath and new opportunity for Anambra state to align with the central.

Uba will come 3rd on this election sir

5 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
[s]
TarOrfeeek:

ANDY UBA FOR GOVERNOR
APC FOR GOVERNOR

[/s]

APGA is the code

3 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Same hand writing...
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by TarOrfeeek: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Unruly7:

Uba will come 3rd on this election sir

APC has no reason to lose Anambra

Except they don't want the Presidency.
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by TarOrfeeek: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999229:
[s][/s]

APGA is the code

The same APGA that could not win IMO state.

APC has Anambra state in the bag.

God willing, ANDY UBA is the next governor.

1 Like

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Ceegar01: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
This election will be the biggest rigger wins cuz this sit at home will result to low turnout of voters and will be advantage for Andy uba you know he is the biggest rigger in anambra election history unless apga have their own plans too
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Let see how you will rig the election, all Andy Ubah battles to frustrate Prof Soludo for his name not to be on the ballot all failed, they tried kidnapping him they failed, he used stooges fought him before and after APGA primary they failed, they tried instigating violence and push for state of emergency they failed grin grin who can battle with the Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ceegar01:
This election will be the biggest rigger wins cuz this sit at home will result to low turnout of voters and will be advantage for Andy uba you know he is the biggest rigger in anambra election history unless apga have their own plans too
Anambrians will come out and vote and protect their votes.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Anambra isn't Imo

2 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by BKayy: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
All the things holding Ndigbo down in one thread.
Christianity and Warrant Chiefs.

Biafra will definitely be better

Show me a Catholic Church in Igboland that is not dragging land with one family and I will show you a human being with four eyes.

I don't want to talk about the Anglicans and the commercial businessmen called pastors
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
BKayy:

Show me a Catholic Church in Igboland that is not dragging land with one family and I will show you a human being with four eyes.

I don't want to talk about the Anglicans and the commercial businessmen called pastors
Wait for 2023 and start the no election in your state not Anambra state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by funkekemi(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999129:

The missions
no election
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Ceegar01: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999561:

My brother I have my voters card I'll only vote depending on the situation I see on ground that day I pray our people come out sha

1 Like

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
funkekemi:
no election
In your state not Anambra state, enemies of progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by 10mobile: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999129:

The missions
Make una no de use the Lord to gain political advantages. Maduka should be the Governor. He will connect Anambra economy to the United States in a way no one else can.
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by benuejosh: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anambra is APC!

1 Like

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ceegar01:

My brother I have my voters card I'll only vote depending on the situation I see on ground that day I pray our people come out sha
Enough security will be on ground no movement of vehicles till after the elections, all boarders will be close.

1 Like

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by 10mobile: 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ceegar01:

That's a revelation of your lack of character and mental independence. Anywhere-belle-face mindset. You should vote according to your conscience, not according to other people's opinions. If everyone thinks like you, you will end up voting terrorist Fulani slave Andy Ubah.
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

ANDY UBA FOR GOVERNOR
APC FOR GOVERNOR

you mean the thief andy uba?
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Unruly7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Who president help
So all the developments in Anambra APC want to come and drag the state back like imo State
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by BKayy: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999737:

Wait for 2023 and start the no election in your state not Anambra state
Which one is "your state"
It seems you were created for someone to determine your identity for you.
I am talking about Igbo here and you are talking nonsense.
I nụkwa "Anambra and your state"

Mpama
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Sicilyjoe: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Osu nini , u never hear abi them no tell u, say anambra no be imo ?

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Solsix(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999229:
[s][/s]

APGA is the code
Third is too near pls, I say 5th
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Solsix(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
post=106999561:

One thing am very sure is that sit at home will not affect this election

3 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Solsix(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
BKayy:

Which one is "your state"
It seems you were created for someone to determine your identity for you.
I am talking about Igbo here and you are talking nonsense.
I nụkwa "Anambra and your state"

Mpama
Nna election will hold in Anambra and we will elect a new governor. No election will not work, neither will sit at home work. I no support IPOB this time

3 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by BKayy: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Solsix:

Nna election will hold in Anambra and will elect a new governor. No election will not work, neither will sit at home warn. I no support IPOB this time
What is wrong with you (make I no insult una by mistake oh).
Am I talking about "whether Election will hold or not"?
Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Solsix(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
BKayy:

Nah lie, am a Catholic we no drag any land

1 Like

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by warlordd(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
BKayy:

Biafra will be worse than Nigeria.
Soludo we know.
Vote Apga!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof Soludo Is The Chosen One to be the next governor of Anambra state(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
NYCN ANAMBRA CHAPTER ENDORSED PROF CHARLES CHUKWUMA SOLUDO

The National Youth Council of Nigeria led by Amb Innocent Nduanya (Deputy National President NYCN) and the state chairman of the youth body; Comr Samuel Egwuatu with all the state executives, 21 local govt executives earlier today paid a courtesy visit to the APGA flagbearer in Awka Anambra State.

The formidable youth through their leaders stated that after carefully examining all the candidates to the November 6th governorship election they have been convinced with the People's Manifesto of Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo and Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim that their agenda has more good plans for the future of the youth of the state.

They promised they're going to work hard enough to mobilize more of their members and other youths from other local govt of the state to massively vote for the APGA candidate. Amb Innocent Nduanya while addressing the APGA candidate and his deputy declared that apart from voting and mobilising more voters for APGA, the group will ensure violence free polls, and also that election is not rigged.

The APGA flagbearer took his time unveil to the teaming youth his plan for job creation and job giving as well as human capital development. He took them through his life touching Manifesto and begged that they should stand with what is right beneficial to the state. He promise to partner with the youth just as the Gov Willie Obiano led APGA govt have done in the last 7years

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: On Igbo Not Contesting Against Yoruba / Umahi's Son Graduates From University Of Aberdeen / LFTZ. Asiwaju Tinubu, A Dream Accomplished. A Great Visionary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.