Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today (607 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today by alurayaks: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
People use the word school na scam, but I've always contested that. But today I joined that gang. Imagine someone graduating with a CGPA of 4.99 from Industrial Mathematics, but no award was given to him on the convocation ground

The school has not even called to retain him, this is so bad.
At least he should be rewarded for his effort and make it inspire others

What happened to merit?

Please, move to front page if you find this, this guy must trend

1 Like

Re: Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
May Almighty God crown his efforts.I weep for this country.A country where reality show housemates are rated over intellects.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today by LordIsaac(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
God Himself will locate him. That's no mean feat. This country is very wicked to academics!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today by jpawjpaw(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maths guru from my department, that was magical.....
But he deserved something better. May God open doors for him. Imagine having a "B" from year one, in that very department..... Kudos to you sir.
Gosh! Whatta Brain!!
Re: Meet The Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.99 At M.A.U Convocation Today by DamnnNiggarr: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Graduated since 2018/2019??

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad With Scholarships, Grants And Job Offers Apply Here Free Thread / Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Closing Date / Shortlisted Candidates / Lost And Found Iree Polytechnic Original Certificate And Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.