Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer (1090 Views)

Recruitment At Siemens For Graduate Field Service Engineers / Field Service Representative At Schneider Electric / Tetra Pak Graduate Trainee Future Talent Field Service Engineers Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by HEADYWORLD: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

If you have been invited for KHS Nigeria ltd field service engineer assessment for both mechatronics and mechanic, kindly follow this thread and let's connect.

1 Like

Re: Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by link2jude(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
HEADYWORLD:
Hello nairalanders,

If you have been invited for the KHS Nigeria ltd field service engineer assessment for both mechatronics and mechanic, kindly follow this thread, and let's connect.

Please, has anyone been called for the second round for mechanical?
On the day of my assessment, we were told that the recruitment process is in three stages. The first is a written test, the second is practical and the third stage is the oral interview.
After the written test, I have not heard from KHS. Please has anyone been called for the second stage mechanical??
Re: Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by HEADYWORLD: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
link2jude:

Please, has anyone been called for the second round for mechanical?
On the day of my assessment, we were told that the recruitment process is in three stages. The first is a written test, the second is practical and the third stage is the oral interview.
After the written test, I have not heard from KHS. Please has anyone been called for the second stage mechanical??
I was told the same thing,had my assessment on the 20th of October. Still waiting too. Do you know anybody else that did the assessment
Re: Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by link2jude(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
HEADYWORLD:
I was told the same thing,had my assessment on the 20th of October. Still waiting too. Do you know anybody else that did the assessment

I do not know ooo
Re: Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by HEADYWORLD: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2021
link2jude:

I do not know ooo
ok... let's be hopeful this week something come out... probably they are still collating
Re: Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by HEADYWORLD: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2021
link2jude:

I do not know ooo
are you mechanical or mechatronics

1 Like

Re: Khs Recruitment For Field Service Engineer by HEADYWORLD: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
They have state calling people for second stage, check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies ! / Urgent Recruitment!!!! / Bury Industrise(henley Group Maunf. Chemiron) Intervew Ls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.