Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander (3482 Views)

[Video] Tiwa Goes Naked In Her Creative New Video “Dangerous Love” / “I Might Just Have To Go Naked In My Next Video” – Tiwa Savage Says / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by searchng4love: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very popular in cartalk and business sections

1 Like

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by searchng4love: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Give us hint because he has to explain why he recorded and leaked the sextape with his macro dick
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by InfernoNig: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
You don't mean it. Achalagwu!
What's his name?
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by InfernoNig: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Give us hint because he has to explain why he recorded and leaked the sextape with his macro dick

No need to explain, tiwa was feeling it, even gave us melodious soundtrack.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Holla911(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
searchng4love:
Very popular in cartalk and business sections

Are you still searching for love ? I expect you will be married to a foreigner now judging by how you despised Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by obiekunie01: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
i hope he is ware that tiwa actually used him for sacrifice towards her international superstardom! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Tiwa is on nairaland if you guys don't know...

She's very popular here

2 Likes

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by itsme01: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2021
That's why it's Africas most visited forum
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Jesus will visit Agege to buy bread while riding a fairly used Okada motorcycle, and all virgin hunters in Sambisa Forest will convert to Christianity before ANY man will confess to being the owner of a tiny 2-inch dicklet that requires a magnifying glass to even identify.

In other words, don't hold your breath while awaiting any confession about this matter.
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by searchng4love: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Tiwa is o.n nairaland if you guys don't know...

She's very popular here
You're very perceptive
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Michaelfucker(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

She's very popular here
So, who is she?
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Michaelfucker:

So, who is she?

I am not at liberty to say
It's above my pay grade
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by padi94(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Let them watch
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I am not at liberty to say
It's above my pay grade

At least help us alert that old woman that she looks way better with clothes on at her age and that she should leave the nudity to much younger women whose breasts have not been destroyed by childbirth and gravity. There is simply no need to frighten the livestock with ugly images when Nigeria is blessed with millions of truly fine women in their early 20s with bodies to die for. Consider this mission a public service.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Jakumo:

At least help us alert that old woman that she looks way better with clothes on at her age and that she should leave the nudity to much younger women whose breasts have not been destroyed by childbirth and gravity. There is simply no need to frighten the livestock with ugly images when Nigeria is blessed with millions of truly fine women in their early 20s with bodies to die for. Consider this mission a public service.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

I think we both know tiwa is a citizen of federal republic of Nigeria.. which means she has a freedom to do whatever she wants that's if it's stay within the law and constitution of the country...

Tiwa will remain the lady she was and will even improve more on her self......

It's better you start ignoring her online and her music because she's will only get stronger and display more of her cleavages as the rightful owner

God bless you bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I think we both know tiwa is a citizen of federal republic of Nigeria.. which means she has a freedom to do whatever she wants that's if it's stay within the law and constitution of the country...

Tiwa will remain the lady she was and will even improve more on her self......

It's better you start ignoring her online and her music because she's will only get stronger and display more of her cleavages as the rightful owner

God bless you bro grin

Abeg grandpa no fess o. We nogo do so again.

To each his own. Who like old mama go still like am ha ha. Monkey no fine but hin mama love am.
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Jakumo:

Abeg grandpa no fess o. We nogo do so again.

To each his own. Who like old mama go still like am ha ha. Monkey no fine but hin mama love am.

I'm pretty sure we ain't related and we could be age mate who knows....so you gat to look for your grandpa elsewhere buddy...

You may be right, you may be wrong...
Tiwa is pretty and likewise she's ugly to some people

She's old mama and young shinning to some guys and men out there...it depends the way you view it....

We appreciate Tiwa and we want her to continue doing great because it's her calling...
.nobody care about her sex tape... After all we all are not virgin..I mean we that are ripe to have sex...

God bless you once again bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I'm pretty sure we ain't related and we could be age mate who knows....so you gat to look for your grandpa elsewhere buddy...

She's old mama and young shinning to some guys and men out there...it depends the way you view it....

We appreciate Tiwa and we want her to continue doing great because it's her calling...
.nobody care about her sex tape... After all we all are not virgin..I mean we that are ripe to have sex...

I throway salute. No shaking.
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by dacblogger: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You might not be a Grandpa but you're wise like a Grandpa..
Mature response,kudos.

1 Like

Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Jakumo:

I throway salute. No shaking.

Chop knuckle wink
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2021
dacblogger:

You might not be a Grandpa but you're wise like a Grandpa..
Mature response,kudos.

Gracias bro wink
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by dacblogger: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Gracias bro wink
It's Sis ... you're welcome.
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Jakumo(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Chop knuckle wink

Haba Grandpa too dey vex. After when I beg you sotaaay, say make you no fess, you no gree.

Oya, come go meet me for under Oshodi bridge make we fight kungfu today-today.
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Blacklion3:

Naa when she go do giveaway
I am only interested in giveaway

There's no provision for online giveaway right now...

Goan hustle cheesy
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jakumo:

Haba Grandpa too dey vex. After when I beg you sotaaay, say make you no fess, you no gree.

Oya, come go meet me for under Oshodi bridge make we fight kungfu today-today.

He don they wey I enter Oshodi oh...
I for quickly drive come dere now make we exchange blows.... But u go need EmT unground oh cus you fit enter koma before round two finish
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
dacblogger:

It's Sis ... you're welcome.

Oh my! Sorry sis cheesy

Can I give you an E-hug?
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

She's very popular here
almost all Nigerian celeb are active on nairaland.. I know Olamide's handle and it is very active
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by BigDawsNet: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
almost all Nigerian celeb are active on nairaland.. I know Olamide's handle and it is very active

Yea we have couple of them over here...
They are ghost and they will remain coded
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by dacblogger: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Oh my! Sorry sis cheesy

Can I give you an E-hug?
Is there an emoji for that? grin
Re: Sex Video: Tiwa's Partner Is A Nairalander by Generalwoodz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
I know Mark Angel's moniker here but I won't blow the trumpet

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money Gift Okey Bakasi, Other Staff 6 Cars To Mark His Birthday / Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter / Tiwa Savage Chilling By The Pool Side In Warri , Delta State - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.