Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Conversation Between My Mentor And I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Conversation Between My Mentor And I (190 Views)

"Please Be My Mentor" / Meet The Wealth/business Mentor And Consultant / What's Your Take On This Conversation Between A Client And Vendor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between My Mentor And I by samayansola(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
MENTOR: Hey Sam, what's up? Saw you are doing a FREE MASTER CLASS ON our Soap o

ME: Yes boss, na you we dey follow

MENTOR: You know I charge at least 20k for the class now

ME: I know right

MENTOR: You could have easily charged that or more sef

ME: Yeah boss, just wanted to share this information freely

MENTOR: That's great but people don't value FREE THINGS now

ME: Well, you are very right on this... but as it is, those who set target to make money legit online will grab this fast

And they will take actionable steps on it too... and BTW, it's not for multitudes

Na 80/20 rule for this life

MENTOR: You nailed it there man!

ME: Me smiling...

Here is the link to the class here before it expires https:///FreeAffliateMarketingClass1

Cheers!

Sam.

P.S: I also got news from Tony yesterday morning 

He's a friend and Affliate Marketer and he wrote to me on how he's killing it on Affliate Marketing

He's still in his twenties

And that's the big deal here

It doesn't matter what your age is

As long as you are determined to make it online in a legit way

YOU WILL.

With detailed and simple explanation, you'll get all your questions answered in

The FREE AFFLIATE MARKETING CLASS holding next week (Tuesday, 26th October, 2021)

The class will start at 8pm GMT+1 (Nigerian Time)

Just follow the link below to join the WhatsApp Group, it'll expire very soon.

https:///FreeAffliateMarketingClass1

To a Better and Great Future!

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank And CBN Adopt Novel Approach To Boost Wheat Production Capacity / Franchise Agreement / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.