Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

God Hears And Answers Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Hears And Answers Prayer (534 Views)

Is There Evidence That God Answers Prayer? / President Trump Shared A Powerful Story On How God Answers Prayer / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Hears And Answers Prayer by tfrancis(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Once you have given your life to Jesus Christ, you should let this confidence be in you all the time. 1 John 5:14-15 says “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him”.

In the above chapter, let me emphasize on, “His will” and “desired of Him”. Asking according to his will signifies you desired of Him. Letting His will stands in your will.

So, he that sent his only son to die for you, will he not give you anything if you ask according to his will? Now the question is, have you surrendered to Jesus, who died for you on the cross of calvary? Can you do that now? Say this, “Lord Jesus, forgive me all my sins. I believe in you and I surrender my life to you. Right now, wash me with your blood and continue to be my God and saviour forever. Amen”

Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by NaijaSatanlst: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
No he doesn't undecided

1 Like

Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
No he doesn't undecided

He can almost never answer people like you
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by NaijaSatanlst: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He can almost never answer people like you
LMAO, huncle, like it or not, prayer is no different from a placebo.

That's why yall have been praying for change in Nigeria since 2015 and nothing is happening cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by Kobojunkie: 3:35am On Oct 24, 2021
tfrancis:

So, he that sent his only son to die for you, will he not give you anything if you ask according to his will? Now the question is, have you surrendered to Jesus, who died for you on the cross of calvary? Can you do that now?
I suggest you go back through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ to learn all the elements of Truth as far as prayer is concerned in the New Covenant before you go about trying to teach others of it. ....

Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you[b]Matthew 7 vs 7[/b]
Pray continously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have recieved, found and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ , will do whatever you ask in His name[b]John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7[/b]
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

As Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off that they do, but instead take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26. undecided
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by malvisguy212: 4:50am On Oct 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I suggest you go back through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ to learn all the elements of Truth as far as prayer is concerned in the New Covenant before you go about trying to teach others of it. ....

Ask, Seek and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you[b]Matthew 7 vs 7[/b]
Pray continously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have recieved, found and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility-
Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus Christ
John 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ , will do whatever you ask in His name[b]John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7[/b]
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit -
Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

As Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off that they do, but instead take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26. undecided
off points. are you trying to correct the person you quote or you're buttresing his points ?
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by Kobojunkie: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2021
malvisguy212:
off points. are you trying to correct the person you quote or you're buttresing his points ?
I am ofcourse trying to correct him as I made that clear when I suggested he go back through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ to learn all the elements of Truth as far as prayer is concerned in the New Covenant before he goes about trying to teach others of it. undecided
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

LMAO, huncle, like it or not, prayer is no different from a placebo.

That's why yall have been praying for change in Nigeria since 2015 and nothing is happening cheesy

Wicked people Lied to them telling that "Just pray, God would Answer your prayers. He is just waiting for you to pray because He is very Good."

No one tells them that this sometimes happens ONLY when they were young and Innocent BUT THAT IT NEARLY COMPLETELY STOPS WHEN THEY GROW UP AND ENTER INTO THE CURSE OF MEN.

Then the ONLY people whose prayers He Hears are those who Truly Obey Him!

It's as simple as that!
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by NaijaSatanlst: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

[s]Wicked people Lied to them telling that "Just pray, God would Answer your prayers. He is just waiting for you to pray because He is very Good."

No one tells them that this sometimes happens ONLY when they were young and Innocent BUT THAT IT NEARLY COMPLETELY STOPS WHEN THEY GROW UP AND ENTER INTO THE CURSE OF MEN.

Then the ONLY people whose prayers He Hears are those who Truly Obey Him!

It's as simple as that![/s]

Prayer is nothing but a placebo

1 Like

Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Prayer is nothing but a placebo

God does not hear the prayers of sinners!
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by NaijaSatanlst: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

God does not hear the prayers of sinners!
Lmao
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by Workch: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Nope he doesn’t, we have checked and studied shows that he doesn’t
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Just like Christians, other god believers also lay claim to gods that alter reality for their sake. You can't all be right but it is most likely you are all wrong.
Re: God Hears And Answers Prayer by tfrancis(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
No he doesn't undecided

Let me say this to you. If you believe God doesn't answer your prayer ok fine, he doesn't answer to you because you did not have faith in Him. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Everyone that come to him must believe that he is the rewarder of those that diligently seek him.

Also, Jesus talk about prayer in Like 18:1 saying we ought to prayer all the time and not faint. Alot of people are fainting and getting tired of prayer because they didn't receive answer in time. Jesus further says if I come back can I find faith in the world. So beware, Don't fall for the lies of the devil.

Another thing we can look into why we didn't receive answer to prayer is in the book of James saying some ask and they did not receive because they ask amiss to fulfil the lust of their flesh. So, scripture is a perfect book for us to leave our lives.

If you say God doesn't answer your prayer fine but for me and my family he had done greater things my mouth can't count all.

From going to school, keeping me and my family alive even during covid, making me to married my wife, and giving me children that others are looking to get, blessing my Hussle all the time.

And more...

Even though we human being always want more but he has amazed us on what he has done.

My prayer is to love him more, be a vessel unto honour, and more of his grace and blessings.

Have you seen satan gives something free with peace of mind at the end? Capital No, it's not free and no peace in the end.

But the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.

So my question is "what is your prayer and to whom do you pray to?"

(1) (Reply)

Building Wisely / Clarification Needed / Never Use Your Name To Secure A Loan For A Boy/girlfriend (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.