Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Lord Will Judge His People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Will Judge His People (176 Views)

Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / Jesus Says He Will Judge Every One Of Us According To Our Works / How GOD will judge false prophets and teachers In The Last Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Will Judge His People by anu3: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Heb.10.30 - For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."

Heb.10.31 - It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: The Lord Will Judge His People by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2021
anu3:
Heb.10.30 - For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."

People are just stupid such that they apply greater care for their possessions even more than they care for themselves.
Re: The Lord Will Judge His People by Adsexpert: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2021
anu3:

Of course fearful to fear in the hands of a demon God tormenting others when they don't serve him dogmatically
Re: The Lord Will Judge His People by anu3: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Adsexpert:

Of course fearful to fear in the hands of a demon God tormenting others when they don't serve him dogmatically

Well, you might as well start with vs 30 first.

Take care
Re: The Lord Will Judge His People by sonmvayina(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Judgement is for the living...as far as I know man has been judged. ‘From dust you where made and to dust you shall return’

Whatever you do from birth to death is entirely up to you...
But most importantly “live”

(1) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ - What Signs Should We Look For? Bible Answer / Dream Interpretation / If A Lizard Can, Why Can’t We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.