Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How To Convert Naira To Eur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Naira To Eur (218 Views)

Today’s Naira Exchange Rate & Web App To Convert Naira To Usd , Eur , Gbp & Cad / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. / How Do I Convert Naira To Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Naira To Eur by Jeremy123(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hello guys
There's one of my friend who wants to know if there's any bdc operator in Spain that he can transfer naira to and he gives him the euro equivalent

Please note, I would be making the transfer to his Nigeria account while he converts it to eur for his Spanish account.
He's not going to withdraw it as he doesn't have an atm card

He's just going to make a normal transfer to the bdc operator there

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Vessel For Sell / Top Luxury Car Rental In Enugu / Nigeria To Qatar Trade Mission And Business Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.