Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Could Have Happened ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Have Happened ? (199 Views)

Breaking: What Could Have Happened To This Handsome Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Happened ? by armstrongadeola: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Good evenning my fellow nairalanders ,

Four days ago,I mistakingly swallowed this when taking my dinner (okro and semo ) and Immeaditely ,I nearly collapsed even at the restaurant I took the food because I rushed out of the restaurant to make an attempt to vomit this tiny bone

Unfortunately,I almost vommitted the two wraps of semo but I was unable to vomit this .Before yesterday ,I couldn't sleep very well or breath very well .Infact ,my cough was so dry and I kept having heart burn and all that .I was so uncomfortable.

At around 6am yesterday ,I coughed on my way to the bathroom and this bone was vomitted.Something I thought I have vomitted that same night.

In all this,I give God the glory and may his name be praised .But,I want to ask if there is nothing to worry about considering the fact that this bone stayed in my heart/chest for almost three days and these three days were so unbearable for me..I feel comfortable now though .

Is there any reason to go for medical check up ?

Re: What Could Have Happened ? by confidant: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2021
E reach to give testimony my brother. It has also happened to me before. I was relieved when it came out. I do not think you have any other thing to worry about. I may the wrong though. The Doctors in the house can help.
Congratulations bro!

(1) (Reply)

Best Gynecologists In Mumbai / 5 Fruits I Love To Take For Healthier Living / Power Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.