Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Kindle Book Publishing On Amazon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kindle Book Publishing On Amazon (227 Views)

Can You Recommend Good Kindle Book Writers Here? / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Book Publishing On Amazon by Ngobor: 2:41am On Oct 24, 2021
I believe you have heard of Amazon, yes Amazon. A global market place right? For millions of different products. What if I tell you that you could make 200k-500k monthly off it just by publishing an 11 to 25 word page document. Unreal right? There's even more to it. You don't have to write any of those words yourself or even pay any writer to do it for you. Its totally free.

Let’s face the fact, we are all tired of the same old make money online products and courses. But today, there’s a very special opportunity on" Kindle book Publishing" it is one of the easiest ways to make money online. and let's face it ,you probably have never heard of it before. But a handful of proactive Nigerians are cashing out daily, weekly, and monthly using this master platform.
This is actually about how you can completely crush it :

* Without any capital

* Without any writer

* Without any writing and technical skills

* Without any traffic

* Without any E-commerce products

* Without any software and app

* Without any email marketing

* Without any inventory

* Without any websites and funnels

Yes ! like I said before "FREE"

This High Quality and Valuable product shows how you can copy and paste the exact short book publishing strategy that is making many proactive Nigerians like you daily, weekly and monthly passive income in no time at all.
To know more about this you can get me on WhatsApp: 08162641006

(1) (Reply)

Sure Odds Available 4-5 Odds Games Are 100% Guarantee And Reliable. / Osogbo Book Club Set To Hold Osogbo Book Party / SYNW Campus Branches And The Contacts Of Their Coordinators Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.