Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

7 Canadian Universities That Offer Scholarships To African Students - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Canadian Universities That Offer Scholarships To African Students (328 Views)

Universities That Accepted Low JAMB Scores For Post-UTME Screening / NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities / Apply For Australia Awards Scholarships For African Students Even With 3rd Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Canadian Universities That Offer Scholarships To African Students by teachmore: 4:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Are you an African student planning to study in Canada? This post has outlined 7 universities in Canada offering scholarship to students from African countries to study various courses of their choice. These scholarships vary from different courses depending on your course of choice and grade. However, the good part is that the scholarship is for both undergraduate and postgraduate students who want to take their education to another level in a wonderful country.

Want to know more about this great opportunity? Read more.. https://teachmore.com.ng/7-canadian-universities-that-offer-scholarships-to-african-students/

(1) (Reply)

2021 Batch 'c'stream Ii Nysc Orientation Course: Screening, Covid 19 Rapid Diagn / Roommate Needed In Abuja / I Want Y'll To Advice Me About My Choice Of NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.