Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? (1565 Views)

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by JideJordan: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Happy Sunday, so I was just wondering about miracles that God has performed in the lives of many Christians today. I have been watching a lot of Christian movies lately to help me strengthen my faith. One of such movies, is "God calling". In the movie, God performed a miracle in the life of an old man and his amputated leg was restored. And in the Bible, Jesus restored the ear of a soldier after Peter cut it off. My diabetic neighbor recently underwent surgery to amputate his leg and I was wondering just like prayer and fasting can restore the sight of a blind person, can prayer and fasting restore the leg of an amputee?
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2021
JideJordan:
Happy Sunday, so I was just wondering about miracles that God has performed in the lives of many Christians today. I have been watching a lot of Christian movies lately to help me strengthen my faith. One of such movies, is "God calling". In the movie, God performed a miracle in the life of an old man and his amputated leg was restored. And in the Bible, Jesus restored the ear of a soldier after Peter cut it off. My diabetic neighbor recently underwent surgery to amputate his leg and I was wondering just like prayer and fasting can restore the sight of a blind person, can prayer and fasting restore the leg of an amputee?
Lmao. Na film trick na grin grin
Funny how God can perform all sorts of miracles except healing an amputee grin

God can heal the blind.
God can make the lame to walk.
God can send ask his angels to send money into your bank account
God can change your genotype and HIV status
But god cannot heal an amputee, why? cheesy

Because it's much easier to fake an HIV status report than to fake an amputee's leg being restored

12 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2021
shocked

There's nothing God can not do.
It only takes a hallucinatory kind of faith to know that an amputated hand can grow back, if not in this life but in the afterlife.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Interesting....
Yeah... because you're either the owner or working closely with the atheist or fellow Satanist owner of this thread.

That's why you were dancing up and down the thread and the first to comment.

Your comment was already prearranged before the post was made.

After opening this questionable thread, your next plan was to open another thread to claim to leave Christianity.

Thank God for exposing your embarrassing act of desperation.

You failed disastrously.
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by Lawlab249: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That is actually a very small thing for God to do.

Many don't have any idea of what God is capable of, but in a short while, they would all be confounded because the kind of works God would do, would be impossible for men to gainsay or resist.

It would destroy the very foundation of atheism and rip it to shreds.

If any man still doesn't still serve God after the mighty works are done, it wouldn't be because of the flimsy excuse that they don't believe God exists, because it would be proven beyond any reasonable doubt to all and sundry.

So you're on a good path, remain steadfast in it and keep striving to be all you could be for God, and you never know, you might just be one of those vessels God uses to showcase the fullness of His ability to His creation.

God bless.

Oga all this long writeup and you have not given a satisfactory answer. Why doesn't god heal Amputees today? After all Jesus did something similar in the Bible cheesy

Fake Pastor like you.
TB Joshua murderer grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by SSIPON(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2021
JideJordan:
When you realise that miracles are faked for entertainment and that's why they only happen in churches, that's when you will start to accept reality cheesy

Stop being Delusional

8 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by kinglee007(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2021
All I can say is, miracles do and still happen.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by SSIPON(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It only takes a hallucinatory kind of faith to know that an amputated hand grow back, if not in this life but in the afterlife.
Abeg make we hear word, sister Ekwelitus grin
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Amputated leg can not be restored by Miracle
But God is real and Miracles are real too
Get closer to him,you will see wonders

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Flahyuq:
Amputated leg can not be restored by Miracle
But God is real and Miracles are real too
Get closer to him,you will see wonders

Amputated leg cannot be restored miraculously, but lost sight can be restored miraculously cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It only takes a hallucinatory kind of faith tongue to know that an amputated hand can grow back, if not in this life but in the afterlife.

What amount of faith is required to make the lame to walk?

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by KnownUnknown: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Yes, an amputated limb can grow back but you must pray to Crab God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v241TF-cSzU

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by JideJordan: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
SSIPON:

When you realise that miracles are faked for entertainment and that's why they only happen in churches, that's when you will start to accept reality cheesy

Stop being Delusional
I am not being Delusional. I have witnessed a miracle myself
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:
Yes, an amputated limb can go back but you must pray to Crab God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v241TF-cSzU
Lmao
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2021
This thread just dey sweet me

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by JideJordan: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
This thread just dey sweet me

What are you talking about, Mr. Satanist?
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Lmao, the one gateway to Atheism is reading the Bible yourself

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by caesymore(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2021
E get nothing wey Bros J no fit do, the Koko be say your faith fit load that kinda Miracle. Remember dry bones rose again
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by SSIPON(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2021
caesymore:
E get nothing wey Bros J no fit do, the Koko be say your faith fit load that kinda Miracle. Remember dry bones rose again
Dry bones rose again, but lost limbs aren't regrowing cheesy
Amazing isn't it?

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker, do you have anything to share? cool
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NOBLE468(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2021
JideJordan:
there's nothing GOD can't do as soon as you belief he will do it
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by Buliwyf: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Lmao. Na film trick na grin grin
Funny how God can perform all sorts of miracles except healing an amputee grin

God can heal the blind.
God can make the lame to walk.
God can send ask his angels to send money into your bank account
God can change your genotype and HIV status
But god cannot heal an amputee, why? cheesy

Because it's much easier to fake an HIV status report than to fake an amputee's leg being restored

Even all that part I highlighted are fake. It's only actors that are used and overzealous followers who embellish their stories.

Since I was born I have never seen a man I know personally, with any of those disabilities, go to church or a crusade and come back whole. I haven't seen anyone that can show me someone they know personally that it happened to either.

It's always some unknown guy in the crusades or service getting "healed". The actual members of the church who have defects that they were born with from birth and whose history can be confirmed never get healed. Not in BLW. Not in SCOAN. Not in Redeem. Not in Winners. Not even in Apostle Suleiman the natural born scammer's church. Only actors and people whose history cannot be verified cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by Lizlee: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2021
There is no such thing as miracles

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Anything is possible in story books, so if your belief is based on a book with fantastic tales of talking animals and pregnant virgins, you are to be pitied.

PS: I must say the recent influx of non-
believers/atheists to religion section has been a breath of fresh air, no more are we just plagued with Christian fanatics who litter the place with nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
Anything is possible in story books, so if your belief is based on a book with fantastic tales of talking animals and pregnant virgins, you are to be pitied.

PS: I must say the recent influx of non-
believers/atheists to religion section has been a breath of fresh air, no more are we just plaqued with Christian fanatics who litter the place with nonsense.

This section has been plagued with nonsense for long enough.

It's time to open the eyes of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Lol! The devil and all his satanists are liars and murderers of innocent souls!

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You are the one lying here lmao. After all you are the one that claimed to have killed TB Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by MufasaLion: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2021
No, it cannot. No cleric can even do that. Don't be deceived!

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by MufasaLion: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That is actually a very small thing for God to do.

Many don't have any idea of what God is capable of, but in a short while, they would all be confounded because the kind of works God would do, would be impossible for men to gainsay or resist.

If any man still doesn't still serve God after the mighty works are done, it wouldn't be because of the flimsy excuse that they don't believe God exists, because it would be proven beyond any reasonable doubt to all and sundry.

So you're on a good path, remain steadfast in it and keep striving to be all you could be for God, and you never know, you might just be one of those vessels God uses to showcase the fullness of His ability to His creation.

God bless.

Lol! The devil and all his satanists are liars and murderers of innocent souls!

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You're delusional.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by NaijaSatanlst: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're delusional.
jesusJnr2020, people have started noticing your craziness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Dtruthspeaker, do you have anything to share? cool

My first Answer is NO, IT WOULD NOT. IT GOES AGAINST GOD'S WILL.

My second Answer is No it would not, UNLESS GOD PLANS ON USING IT TO ACHIEVE ANOTHER GOAL!
Re: Who Can Answer: Can Prayer And Fasting Restore An Amputee's Lost Limb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2021
NO!
God never promised that humans will be given the power to do anything like that, where most people get things wrong is when they read the account where Jesus heal people.
Jesus is the one who directly created all the things we see so he can repair anything no matter the damage but he is coming to restore everything back to normal at God's order, until then we must have faith in his Kingdom! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims; What If In The End Atheist Happens To Be Right ? / Creation Based Cartoons . . . / Is Your Closest/best Friend Practise Different Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.