Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Biafra: I Still Don't Want A Country Of Igbo Only - Speed Darlington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: I Still Don't Want A Country Of Igbo Only - Speed Darlington (279 Views)

Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" / Runtown Meets Speed Darlington In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: I Still Don't Want A Country Of Igbo Only - Speed Darlington by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Update From . COMING

As Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members continue in their struggle for the creation of Biafra, singer Speed Darlington has said that he doesn't want to belong to a country of only Igbo people, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The singer stated this during an exchange with an Instagram user who took to his page to warn him against speaking ill of Nnamdi Kanu.

Recall that a few days ago, Speed Darlington had frowned at the constant sit-at-home order issued by IPOB members. He opined that the directive had an adverse effect on people of the SouthEast who are forced to close their shops any day the directive is issued.

Responding to the IG user who gave him a warning not to speak against Kanu, Speed Darlington opined that the diversity of Nigeria is what makes us interesting and that he doesn't want a country where two or one language only will be spoken.

See Their Exchange As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Biafra: I Still Don't Want A Country Of Igbo Only - Speed Darlington by Tony5050(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2021
It is easy for words to elict fear than remove fear.

With the whole tension, killing, and unrest ongoing in the south east along with the current threat to the election and the proposed sit at home order, I see no election taking place ln that day.

The question is, can there ever be a country of just the founder tribes only
Definitely not!! It therefore follows that even in a Biafra country, other tribes and culture are also welcome to it.
One Nigeria is a scam

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research, Assignments, Advertisements, etc...

(1) (Reply)

WWE: Outcome Of Becky Lynch And Charlotte Flair Match - Locker Room Reacts / Is He Going To Eat My Pussy: Singer Temmie Ovwasa / ‘mass Casualty Event’ At Travis Scott Astroworld Concert: At Least 8 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.