Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Will It Cost Me To Be Helped?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will It Cost Me To Be Helped?? (418 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake That Almost Cost Me My Job. / My Incompetence Just Cost Me A Job, I Feel Worthless / How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Cost Me To Be Helped?? by MacWin155(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Good morning.
Some time ago I posted on this platform that I needed help. None came. I later got writing jobs, but due to lack of a PC, I couldn't be retained for long, as it was an assignment writing job for American clients and there was so many processes involved in that kind of writing and my phone greatly limited me.

If you can help me with writing jobs, I'm at your service at anytime. If you can assist me with any online job, I'm at your service at anytime. I'm also a copywriter,if you ever need one.

And most importantly if you can help me to get a PC which is something I really need to be able to start my writing gig more professionally on fiverr and Upwork. I'll really appreciate that.

May God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

PA Needed / We Are Hiring@ Horizon Lounge Ikd. / Looking For A Job In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.