Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS (2942 Views)

Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / Does IPOB Accept A Biafra WITHOUT Niger Delta? / Does ipob Knows Why Abonnema Celebrate Go To Niger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2021
As usual we try to bring the exclusives.

This is the recent attack in Yobe if you want the full gist follow this detailed thread by a fellow Nairalander

https://www.nairaland.com/6817376/troops-foiled-deadly-attack-kartako#107000285

Now let's see some voices and pictures
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by orikoku: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2021
No
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Lets see some dangerous photos

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by kettykin: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Trains and train tracks built with billion dollars of borrowed funds are being attacked with fury and you are not saying anything. Prison are being attacked with dare devil prisoners set free but you are not bothered .

And here you are posting irrelevant, unverifiable stories about ipob. I think for certain that the issue is not ipob but certainly you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by athaboi(f): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
no one takes you seriously anymore bro

5 Likes

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by gistray: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2021
B

2 Likes

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
He is very frustrated...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:

Speak fir yourself female terrorist.

This is how your unknown gunmen will be attacked soon if they continue attacking the military.

I have showing u how it is so u don't cry blue murder when it starts happening in the east

7 Likes

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by TRIGITIS: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
kettykin:
Trains and train tracks built with billion dollars of borrowed funds are being attacked with fury and you are not saying anything. Prison are being attacked with dare devil prisoners set free but you are not bothered .

And here you are posting irrelevant, unverifiable stories about ipob. I think for certain that the issue is not ipob but certainly you.
[/s]
Ipob miscreants are everywhere screaming that Nigerian Army is pampering bh. The question now is: will ipob wish they are also pampered that way? Create a thread for the bombing of railways and invite him to "say something", not mixing topics up and down like a confused ipob yuut. You can't discuss everything in one topic/thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2021
More

The middle picture is the truck ceased from boko haram by the Nigerian military

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2021
This one was shot as a very close range probably signs of life was seen in him

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

[s]
Speak fir yourself female terrorist.

This is how your unknown gunmen will be attacked soon if they continue attacking the military.

I have showing u how it is so u don't cry blue murder when it starts happening in the east[/s]
Always filled with tantrum, IPOB matters will soon lead you into chronic madness... grin grin frustrating stun..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2021
kettykin:

So its now u IPOB miscreant knows that releasing prisoners. But when Nnamdi Kanu did it in Imo state u never complained.
After the attack Nnamdi Kanu even went on Twitter to celebrate their release.
Some unknown gunmen arrested so far also attested they were the ESN terrorist who carried the attacks.

So now it's done by another group u know its bad?
Fat hypocrite
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by TRIGITIS: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
Emergingnation:
Always filled with tantrum, IPOB matters will soon turn into madness... grin grin frustrating stun..
[/s]
That's not the issue. The question is: do ipob miscreants wish to be pampered the way those bh are being pampered? OP already giving you an idea of what will soon befall ugm and ESN.

1 Like

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2021
More

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2021
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
That's not the issue. The question is: do ipob miscreants wish to be pampered the way those bh are being pampered? OP already giving you an idea of what will soon befall ugm and ESN.

They can never face the topic, they will start with insults to distract u to start insulting back. For example late Ikonso commander of ESN not a kobo that was donated got to his family. Anytime I raise this issue none of them can argue the veracity of it. The next thing is either they threaten to kill me or insult me. Pls ignore the IPOB miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Lastly from the first video. Let's now see the second video

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
You mean to attack innocent civilians which they are known for.... Chronic unity beggar..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by edochie12: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Just yesterday,25 people still counting died on emohua in River State,you didn't talk about it,but you are always talking about Ipob,you are always making yourself a fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by gr8cany: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Can I get the video
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by Mossadd: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
What I admire about you is your courage to die young, its amazing. I dont know what you start gain in doing this to the lunatic ipob terrorist with guns
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
please where can I get the video so I can choke some bastard ipob saddist.
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by Yobabad: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
edochie12:
Just yesterday,25 people still counting died on emohua in River State,you didn't talk about it,but you are always talking about Ipob,you are always making yourself a fool.
. He is a unity begar, you local Yoruba Muslims don't have identity, so the igbos are their only savour that is why they can even course prophet Muham. med and Bleep Aisha just to make sure the good people of igbos remain in the zo.o with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
edochie12:

U have your own account. If I'm reporting about IPOB, Boko haram I can't still be reporting all the news u miscreants want. Besides I can't leave my house which is on fire to start mastorbating on other regions matter
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
jumper524:
please where can I get the video so I can choke some bastard ipob saddist.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/LktMAge8MXh1VOkJpvPeus

Quote me and join this link together and open in the writting box.
Re: Does IPOB Wants To Be Pampered Like This - PHOTOS by jumper524(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

https://chat. whatsapp. com/LktMAge8MXh1VOkJpvPeus

Quote me and join this link together and open in the writting box.
done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Ready— Tinubu Sends Strong Message To Nigerians / Before And After Pictures Of an Aba Street / How Much Land Does Reuben Abati Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.