Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? (556 Views)

How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? by anotherguyonNL: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Hi house, I have a BSc in Human resources issued by a accredited University in Benin and I would like to do a masters program abroad with this, is it possible? Are there others here on Nairaland with a BSc from a Benin university who successfully got accepted to a US/EU university and are currently studying abroad?
Re: How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? by Teeclassicroyal: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Send a mail. I will link you up with a professional.
Re: How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? by babakb: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Hi house, I have a BSc in Human resources issued by a accredited University in Benin and I would like to do a masters program abroad with this, is it possible? Are there others here on Nairaland with a BSc from a Benin university who successfully got accepted to a US/EU university and are currently studying abroad?

Why not, just make sure you have enough money cool cool cool
Re: How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? by anotherguyonNL: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:
Send a mail. I will link you up with a professional.

Sent you an email
Re: How Possible Is It To Study In The USA/EU With My Benin Bsc Certification? by Jay5mie: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
It's not about where you got your degree, it's about what you have upstairs and what you'd be able to contribute to the society

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Dubai. / ??? Can This Law Work In Nigeria ? / Beautiful White Sand Beach Of Arraial Do Cabo Rio,brazil (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.