Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,963 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Ethics Of Borrowing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ethics Of Borrowing (267 Views)

3 Risks And Dangers Of Borrowing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ethics Of Borrowing by Victoroduogu(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
"I was getting ready for work when Angela called asking that I sell data to her. She was buying it on credit. I had been summoning Economics skills in the past days to balance up my incomes and expenditures. The economy of the country has been sinking deeper as you know. It's just not an option to lend to anyone. I am certain you're wondering how I responded and why." Enjoy the read.
https://oduoguvictor./2021/10/24/the-ethics-of-borrowing/

(1) (Reply)

Politicians / How To Make Money Online / Greatest Love Quotes || Love Quotes Vol 4 | The Most Powerful Love Quotes Compil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.