Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -tiwa Sava - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -tiwa Sava (1235 Views)

Mhiz Gold Sex Tape(the Real Owner Have Finally Speaks Out / “The Video Is Out Already, I’ll Have To Live With It” – Tiwa Savage / Babcock Sex Tape: The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -tiwa Sava by Nairablink(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
“The Tiwa Savage sex tape Is Out Already, I’ll Have To Live With It” – Tiwa Savag

Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she is super vulnerable especially when she puts things on social media.

This afternoon more clips of Tiwa Savage sex tape from the interview with power radio surfaced online.

When the interviewer asked her how she feels about her sextape being leaked, Tiwa told her that she doesn’t feel good about it.

Tiwa Savage

According to Tiwa Savage, no-one will feel great about their sex tape being used to blackmail them, or it getting leaked. She also cleared the air for those who will doubt the person in the video.

“The person in the video is me, the video is out already and It’s gonna be forever. I will just have to live with it “, she said.
Continue Reading...

Re: Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -tiwa Sava by Nairablink(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -tiwa Sava by Bjwilly2000: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Live your life the way you wish to
Re: Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -tiwa Sava by Nairablink(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Ozo Celebrates Sister As She Welcomes Bouncing Baby Girl (photos) / Emoney Discovers A 'shoe-rack'hawker,gives Him A Brand New Car And N300k / Davido Buys Mercedes Benz Maybach 2022 SUV Worth 148,9 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.