Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste (25161 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by ceaser: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's their headache. Why didn't they threaten to call for his head or his removal the moment they noticed that he was becoming a waste of space and person?

The rest of the country can't pay for the irrationality of the North.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by ridbell01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
The man is talking in the rubbish
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by pacificom: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
There are genuinely some individuals whose desire is to rule this country not because they have anything to offer Nigerians or even merit leadership, but just to fulfill their selfish ambition of becoming Mr.President in their lifetime, and enjoy the luxury of that office. Nigeria is a country with a lot problems now, therefore we must be sincere and realistic in our electoral obligations to avoid another four years of intense suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/naabba-northerners-against-zoning-because-they-see-buharis-term-as-a-waste
Wetin concern us?u voted him in 2015& repeated it in 2019.kwankwaso claimed that they mobilize 2million almajiris to vote out Jonathan.. fulani herdsman, kidnappers,iswap are your gains,pls enjoy it while it lasts!
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Lightorder: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

If the south can't come together and support Igbo presidency the north can keep it and the north is aware of this big time
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Calicoe: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
The kind of drama wen go happen for next presidential election, e go be like season film
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
APCNig:

If you continue with this mentality, you will get nothin and you will be sidelined again
North already promised us v.p what do you offer us ?
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by mrvitalis(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
4four:
if it is Rocha that is the best they can come out with, then it is as good as we are telling the northerners to continue
He is better than tinubu , fayemi and osibanjo combined
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
THE NERVE OF THIS STATEMENT!!!!!
YOU GOT YOUR TURN, YOUR PERSON bleeped UP! NO BACKLASH AGAINST HIM, YOU ARE NOW TALKING IN THE NONSENSE ABOUT ZONING.
IF A PRESIDENT COMES FROM THE NORTH 1 MILLION YEARS IN A ROW, THE NORTH WILL REMAIN THE WAY THEY ARE. IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. YOU HAVE LEADERS YOU ARE SCARRED TO CONFRONT. NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS!
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by juman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
The core north does not have numerical strength to elect president.
Understandably that buhari presidency is bad, corona pandemic make it worse.
North should put forward a christian man as their unified candidate to be president.

The next president MUST be a christian man.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by juman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
For me I go for sowore.
A common man like us.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by chaloskyx: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Look lets be honest if the entire south east though just made-up of 5 states decides there would be no election then honestly there would be no election. you can amass the entire army of the FRN they would be powerless now don't forget the logistics and coordination to even do that which not to sound disrespectful your leaders and general cannot comprehend. the real fear of FG is if the people are able to pull this off then it would give Nigerian people the belief that they are the power not the FG not the army not the political godfathers but the masses and that would really be the end game of un accountability in Nigeria. The FG succeeded in stopping that from happening during end SARS when they sent soldiers why do you think FG went through so much length over protesters its not cause of your demand but to stop you guys from realising where power resides which is to the people. I'm well travelled, and honestly Nigerians are slaves and suffering in the mist of plenty your leaders have only taken advantage of your docile nature and used force to supress you from challenging the status quo the sooner Igbos Yoruba's and Hausa's unite for a better Nigeria the better but if you guys enjoy being slaves and beggars when it comes to elections for N1000 in place for your birth right for a better country then so be it you can continue having your tribal fights and squabbles while your real oppressors laugh and eat fat out of your stupidity the choice is yours.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

If the south can't come together and support Igbo presidency the north can keep it and the north is aware of this big time

You already had an Igbo government with GEJ even South South did not benefit like South Easterners. On top of that you are the ones who removed zoning. So as far as we are concerned the best person will win. If he is from the north you will deal. We are supporting who will give you biafra and deport all of you.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by GEEBITE: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Power should return to the South or the South west? Stick to one.
seunmsg:

You saw the thread where the current speaker of Kano state house of assembly stated clearly that 98% of Kano’s vote will be given to Tinubu and you did not copy me. Now that an old and irrelevant politician is speaking against power shift to the south, you quickly mentioned my handle because whatever rubbish he’s saying suits your narrative.

See, we in the south west will continue to push for the return of power to the south whether you Igbos like it or not. If you like bring up more than 100 of this kind of threads, it won’t change anything. Power will return to the south in 2023 whether you or Na’abba like it or not.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
The one-way appointments that have totally favoured northerners is waste too? NNPC, NPA, Customs, all monopolized by northerners enjoying Buhari's bigotry. Building the largest Navy base in the middle of the desert in Kano is waste? What of the building of Transport University in Daura where camels is the most popular means of transport? Protecting killer Fulani herdsmen to slaughter other Nigerians, and so much more. What else did Buhari not do for these greedy northerners?

Who is the chairman of NNPC? Who is in charge of Transport? What happens in Nigeria in 2023 doesn’t concern you. You will be in biafra.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by seunmsg(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
GEEBITE:
Power should return to the South or the South west? Stick to one.

I guess the south west is in Sokoto.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by micflo28(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
These northerners see other tribes as fools. So other regions should suffer another 8 years for the mistake you made by voting Buhari? If Ipob fails to materialize next year, War should be declared cikina
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jflex07:
Enough of this igbo presidency talk.. To me I don't actually care though but the north must not be allowed another term in office after the mannequin.
As an Igbo man, I want a northerner to win 2023 presidency. I don't want an Igbo President neither do I want a Yoruba President, not even from Illorin. I have my reasons.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Qoko: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
I swear it’s a waste for the Northerners
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by NickD(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by mrvitalis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You already had an Igbo government with GEJ even South South did not benefit like South Easterners. On top of that you are the ones who removed zoning. So as far as we are concerned the best person will win. If he is from the north you will deal. We are supporting who will give you biafra and deport all of you.
Name the post igbos held
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
So IF they produce another IDIOT tomorrow, they will claim it was a waste, necessitating another insatiable lust for ASO ROCK..
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by MOTIONTECH(m): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2021
waste or not does not concern us, make everybody rest.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by Chameleonadiks(m): 2:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Ahbi it's bonus
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by kelly72: 5:03am On Oct 25, 2021
adamsmith914:
Better Atiku than anyone from the South East, because their is no sellable person from that region, just imagine someone mentioning Peter Obi?

Of course, Peter Obi doesn't drive bullion vans filled with billions of stolen public money into his premises on the eve of election. So how dare anyone suggest him to be president.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by 4four(m): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

He is better than tinubu , fayemi and osibanjo combined
then he should be selling his self and u people should be pushing him to the rest of Nigeria, as I said b4 nobody is going to blow Ur trumpet 4 u if u refuse to blow it
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by eagleonearth(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Jflex07:
Enough of this igbo presidency talk.. To me I don't actually care though but the north must not be allowed another term in office after the mannequin.
when it comes to securing power you say you don't care, when another aboki ascends the throne you open another book of Lamentations for another 8 yrs. Are you not deceiving yourself?
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by mrvitalis(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2021
4four:
then he should be selling his self and u people should be pushing him to the rest of Nigeria, as I said b4 nobody is going to blow Ur trumpet 4 u if u refuse to blow it
When we agreed to vote obj what selling did he do ?
When we agreed to vote Jonathan what selling did he do ?
When we all voted yara dua what selling did he do

Now it's Igbo turn you are all bringing rubbish conditions

Why are you guys asking for the north not to run instead of selling yourself
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by GEEBITE: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Disingenuous.fella Just say SW because that is where you want power to return to specifically. Quit the subterfuge.
seunmsg:

I guess the south west is in Sokoto.
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by 4four(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

When we agreed to vote obj what selling did he do ?
When we agreed to vote Jonathan what selling did he do ?
When we all voted yara dua what selling did he do

Now it's Igbo turn you are all bringing rubbish conditions

Why are you guys asking for the north not to run instead of selling yourself
but somebody sell them to the rest of Nigerians, also all the people u mention up their, it is only Obasanjo that his region did not support in his first term but the rest their region not only supported them but also blow the trumpet for the rest of country to hear but SE we did not know where Una belong, even Kingsley that have indicated interest, most south east twitter influentials are campaigning against him, instead they are supporting Atiku, even as I am not Igbo, I always retweet Kingsley tweet whenever I come across it,
Re: Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste by mrvitalis(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
4four:
but somebody sell them to the rest of Nigerians, all the people mention up their, it is only Obasanjo that his region did not support in his first term but the rest their region not only supported but also blow the trumpet for the rest of country to hear but SE we did not know where Una belong, even Kingsley that have indicated interest, most south east twitter influentials are campaigning against him, instead they are supporting Atiku, even as I am not Igbo, I always retweet Kingsley tweet whenever I come across it,
Did north support yaradua ? Did you smoke ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.