Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo (870 Views)

“wetin She Dey Cover?”- Tiwa Savage’s See-through Skirt To AFRIMA Stirs Reaction / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo by Nairablink(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
The daughter of former Oyo State governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo who happens to be the Africa's Leading Investigative Journalist Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo frowned at Nigerian Entertainment Industry over the leaked video of Tiwa Savage sex tape.

Two FEMALE celebrities in the Nigerian entertainment industry called me today just to disrespect and blast me on the supportive advice I gave Tiwa Savage. Kemi Olunloyo

The level of abuse I got on this phone call and the slamming of the call by one of them showed me these two ladies I trusted and respected WERE NEVER my friends.

The industry is very fake as I already know. Don’t forget a fake news tip letter sent to me that I began investigating what was meant to destroy the lovely Iyabo Ojo and ended up getting me detained 6 months in prison.

Also Read: Tiwa S£X Tape: The Video Is Out Already, I Will Have To Live With It -Tiwa Savage

I will be keeping my distance from Nollywood and the industry from now on. I sacrificed one of my fave newsbeats Gossip and Entertainment to end the beef between me and stars. If I start exposing them now to make my money, you will Read More

Re: Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo by expertman(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo by tyson98: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's your cup of tea
Re: Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo by Nairablink(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Only God will help us in this country
Re: Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo by fadal(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
She look hot for that
Re: Tiwa Savage See Tape: I Will Be Keeping My Distance From Nollywood Kemi Olunloyo by Bjwilly2000: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2021
fadal:
She look hot for that
This woman self get her own for body

(1) (Reply)

I’m Single And Searching- TV Presenter Bridget Otoo / Nairalander, Naughti Awol, Swims In The Mud To Promote Single(pics). / 2face Idibia Celebrates Annie As He Slams People Attacking Her On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.