Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? (608 Views)

United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by AdvocateWriter: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Let Tinubu decamp to PDP today and you will see all of them supporting him.... this was crystal clear in the case of obaseki

11 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by wordapostle(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'm not supporting either of them.

Makinde and Peter Obi is my combo.

Anything less I will sit at home in 2023 elections.
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by Xscape1993(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
I am not supporting any of the two for now, but Atiku is more energetic than Tinubu in everything ooo. Let us be sincere for one minute ooo.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by powerkey: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
AdvocateWriter:
Let Tinubu decamp to PDP today and you will see all of them supporting him.... this was crystal clear in the case of obaseki

Atiku is a million times better than Tinubu the frog eyed donkey.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by Gentlerespect76: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
wordapostle:

I am just seeing this combination for the first time and you know what? It sits comfortably with me. The two can recharge this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Help me ask them ooo,Tinubu is our next president

8 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by AmbaliJ: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's mostly ibos like the two previous posters (Xcape and power key) that reason that way. They love PDP politicians for the exact same reason they hate Tinubu. Thank God Tinubu didn't have to depend on them for anything in his political career. Lol. Atiku that they've been supporting has been a loser for many years now, so they can continue.

9 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by SarkinYarki: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Both Tinubu mad Atiku have lost their opportunity to lead Nigeria from the moment they both ganged up to support Buhari ...They should have both Supported Jonathan mad Jonathan would have handed over to Atiku and then Atiku would handover to friend Tinubu
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by seunmsg(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
They think Atiku will nominate a south easterner as his running mate so that’s good enough for them.

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by itsme01: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
tongue

?Why do they eat banga soup made of palm seed yet call people who cook with oil Pfenmanu

Why do they migrate about to especially Lagos yet call others Almajiri

Atiku at 74 is young Tinubu at 69 is old

Trump is God sent at 70 with many divorce Joe Biden is evil

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by SRAROFDAVID: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
No sensible Nigerian or youth is supporting either of them, so get your facts correct
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by Naijanascam: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
You really don't have any point in this your write-up...........read again and again you will understand my point

itsme01:
tongue

?Why do they eat banga soup made of palm seed yet call people who cook with oil Pfenmanu

Why do they migrate about to especially Lagos yet call others Almajiri

Atiku at 74 is young Tinubu at 69 is old
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by SRAROFDAVID: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
seunmsg:
They think Atiku will nominate a south easterner as his running mate so that’s good enough for them.
you guys are really slowpoke point out one easterner supporting atiku, if the person is not an atikus campaign agent, show me one
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by Naijanascam: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Check these pictures out.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by hollah123: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
wordapostle:

hope u aren't talking about d same makinde of oyo state?

N as for Peter obi, he's going nowhere
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by ThatFairGuy: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Children of hate anger perdition and sorrow are behind that claim.
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by MRDEE01: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
What's the moral story behind this analysis and comparison
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by itsme01: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Naijanascam:
Check these pictures out.......

Go and read Raymond dokpesi's 70. Years interview it even confirm the fact that he and Tinubu are peers who eat together sleep together and hangout together when Tinubu was still at mobil

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
enable me question them ooo,politicians is our next prez
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by Solsix(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Am not supporting any of them. Nah yorubas dey package tinubu just like the way they package Buhari give us.
Re: If Tinubu Is Old, Why Are You Supporting Atiku? Is He Better? by wordapostle(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
hollah123:
hope u aren't talking about d same makinde of oyo state?

N as for Peter obi, he's going nowhere

Who do you propose

(1) (Reply)

Judical Reform: How Clear Execution Backlog And Decongest Prisons / Reason FG Will Never Win NNAMDI KANU Explained / They See Themselves Ist As Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo,before Seeing Themselves As Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.