Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition (2852 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Alexxxxadrewv: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Popular reality star, Mercy Eke initiates the search for a young man who offered her his tag during the 2019 Big Brother Naija audition.

It would be recalled that Mercy won the 2019 BBNaija show where she won a whopping sum of N30M and other prizes worth millions of naira.

Two years after the show, the brand-influencer takes to her Instastory to seek for the young man who offered his tag to her during the audition of the show where she triumphed.

“Please if you know this guy, or his social media handle tag me to it. I need to speak to him…. he actual gave me his tag,” she wrote.

Watch the video below …
https://loadedpulse.com/mercy-eke-in-search-of-man-who-gave-her-his-tag-for-bbnaija-2019-audition-which-she-won-the-show/

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Bluntguy: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wetin you want give am?
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's time

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by DropsMic(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yawn
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Iliveforever(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Even if, since then na now you dey remember

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by EmmyCC: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Heya.
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by care4you: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
pretty Queen
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by amzee(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
care4you:
pretty Queen
Good of her
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by femi4: 5:30am On Oct 25, 2021
Bluntguy:
Wetin you want give am?
Puna

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 25, 2021
People above me Sef need to find wey dem dey sell sense.

It simply means the guy was pivotal to her getting into the house. The tag favored her. She can only say thank you. In cash or kind, whichever she deems fit.
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Dang. What happened to her face?
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Queenslander(f): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Iliveforever:
I think it's better late than never.. that's if you call this late.. I mean it's been barely three years..
I'm sure Mercy Is going to upgrade his status
from a standby to a frequent flyer, Pop out his past life, and renovate his future.
God has finally remembered him!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Clout chaser.
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Iliveforever:
Joseph tey for prison before God remember am..
When it is your time to shine, nobody can stop you

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Danjikanbauchi: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Iliveforever:
imagine bitterness in your heart. What if she refused to remember him will you know ? undecided undecided please fuckout with your bad energy.
Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Iliveforever(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
imagine bitterness in your heart. What if she refused to remember him will you know ? undecided undecided please fuckout with your bad energy.

Re: Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition by Danjikanbauchi: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Iliveforever post=107046134][/quote] because of the blessed picture on your dp, I withdraw my statement sorry you.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu In Tears As Fans Abandons Him In His Situation, Begs Fans / The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian / Mistake CNN Made..see It In Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.