Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids (1111 Views)

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids by kimcastropiihnh: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Charly Boy’s lesbian daughter, Dewy explains how she and her partner plan on having kids ( WATCH VIDEO)

Veteran singer, Charly Boy’s lesbian daughter, Dewy Oputa has explained how she and her partner plan on having kids.

Dewy during an question and session on her Insta-stories, disclosed that she and her partner plan on fostering or adopting kids.

A curious fan had asked, “Do you have plans to have kids with your wife?” and in response she said, “We were considering fostering or adopting when that time comes”.

She however stated that she’s indifferent about birthing a child. “But as far as actually birthing a child, I’m still kind of indifferent about that right now”,
 she added.

Watch video below,
https://loadedpulse.com/charly-boys-lesbian-daughter-dewy-explains-how-she-and-her-partner-plan-on-having-kids-video/

Re: Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids by endsarrrs(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids by Nothingserious: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Do they plan to adopt a child sired by other males and females?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids by Bluntguy: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
endsarrrs:
Igbo amaka
Her partner na Yoruba o.

Yoruba Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids by falcon01: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'm willing to be a donor
Re: Charly Boy’s Lesbian Daughter, Explain How She & Her Partner Plan On Having Kids by Bluewitch(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bluntguy:

Her partner na Yoruba o.

Yoruba Amaka.

cheesy

Nice combo

(1) (Reply)

If Your Man Cheats On You, Do This / Man Shares What His Kids Did When He Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Juice / Nigerian Singer, Pepenazi Is Now A Pastor(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.