Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? (254 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / What Is The Right Church Denomination? (By Truthunedited) / RCCG Now The Largest Pentecostal Denomination In The UK, Churches Outnumber Pubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Denomination Do You Fellowship With & Why Do You Fellowship There? by Sammy07: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nigeria has its own share of various church denominations that have different church doctrines and way of worshipping God. But the one thing that unites these respective church denominations together is their belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and the only true way to the Father (i.e God Almighty). Some good examples of church denominations in Nigeria are: The Catholic church, Baptist Church, Christ Apostolic Church e.t.c.

These thread is meant to do 2 things which are sharing minds together amongst christian nairalanders by STATING THE PARTICULAR CHURCH DENOMINATION ONE FELLOWSHIPS WITH AND ALSO STATE THE REASON BEHIND ONE'S CHOICE TO FELLOWSHIP THERE.

Thus, let me open the floor first by stating mine: I attend Baptist.
I so much love Baptist that I don't think I'll leave there.
They have many programs and coded names like Association, Conference, Convention, etc.

A general leader, like Convention president is chosen through voting I guess. But its not a one man church that's why I prefer it to others.

For everything they do, they have committee, which will take action and look into it e.g if you're being disobedient or feeling arrogant

They don't have a Snr pastor, associate pastor or whatever they call it. Where one pastor will be feeling more like a god than other pastors.

Apart from Baptist, I'll choose Anglican over any other church
So now fellow nairalanders, let's hear yours and enjoy the moment.

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, Dominique, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Never Be Afraid / Bigotry Against Muslims In The Southwest: Prof Kperoogi's Misconstrued Notion / Secret Exposed; Why I Don't Collect Charges When Invited For Ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.