Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics (50422 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / Book Of Acts (Learn from the Apostles & the early church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oga it's a simple question.
Do you agree?
If you don't, tell us why. Simple.
I'm waiting.

Go back to what I said earlier.
You didn’t counter the point I made on Jesus of Nazareth and his claims about God and his historicity. Talking about Zeus is not an objection to the facts about Jesus Christ.
Elementary logic!
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Workch: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothingserious:

You didn’t counter the point I made on Jesus of Nazareth and his claims about God and his historicity. Talking about Zeus is not an objection to the facts about Jesus Christ.
Elementary logic!
Lol, provide evidence and stop wasting people time.

Who wants to counter a dullard? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothingserious:

Elementary logic!

Oga answer the question, abi e hook you for throat? cheesy
You said archeological evidence for the worship of Jesus is proof of Jesus' existence, and there by the proof of your god. Now going by that same logic, Do you agree that the archeological evidence for the worship of Zeus is the proof of the existence of Zeus?
It's a question which needs a yes or no answer.
You don't have to act confused. Yes or no. cheesy
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oga answer the question, abi e hook you for throat? cheesy
You said archeological evidence for the worship of Jesus is proof of Jesus' existence, and there by the proof of your god. Now going by that same logic, Do you agree that the archeological evidence for the worship of Zeus is the proof of the existence of Zeus?
It's a question which needs a yes or no answer.
You don't have to act confused. Yes or no. cheesy

Just so you don’t keep fanning yourself for strawmanning. This again is what I posted earlier. Since you were so obsessed with it, I am willing to hear your rebuttals line by line. Don’t cherry pick. If you can’t successfully refute these, then they stand. Your time starts now.
Good luck!

Yes. It is not an evidence for God’s existence.

One of the arguments for God’s existence is the life, baptism , death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
So many never believed in the historical Jesus Christ. This if confirmed true implies Jesus Christ truly had disciples who worshipped him as claimed by the Bible and who had a church as claimed by the Bible and who were real as claimed by the Bible.

By deductive reasoning and backward integration, one could work one’s way backwards to confirm the historical Jesus Christ and his influence through his resurrection on the disciples who were radically changed and emboldened after his resurrection. If this is true, then the arguments for God through Jesus Christ is also valid and stands as one of the evidences for God’s existence. Of course all these historical and intellectual arguments is for the skeptic.
They do not form part of the faith of the Christian which purely comes from the Holy Spirit and the Bible and the finished work of Jesus Christ and his atonement death.
They only strengthen the faith of a Christian who doubts sometimes.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Workch:
Lol, provide evidence and stop wasting people time.

Who wants to counter a dullard? cheesy

I have no doubt that you are just a kid with narcissistic tendencies.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
kramer:

You must not know that Dinosaurs and humans never lived in the same timeline. Humans appeared millions of years after dinosaurs had perished. This contrasts with creationism where it is believed that man and all animals were created around the same period.

Please read up on this if you didn't know
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/did-humans-and-dinosaurs-ever-live-together

I had waited all day long to see your basis for lying against the Bible here.

Again you miss the point.
Genesis 1 says this about the ages of all God’s creation:

1. Heavens and the earth older than vegetation which is older than animals which is older than humans.

Genesis 1:1-2 does not say the number of years after creation of the heavens and earth and the humans.

Which of the Bibles did you quote from?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothingserious:

Just so you don’t keep fanning yourself for strawmanning. This again is what I posted earlier. Since you were so obsessed with it, I am willing to hear your rebuttals line by line. Don’t cherry pick. If you can’t successfully refute these, then they stand. Your time starts now.
Good luck!

One of the arguments for God’s existence is the life, baptism , death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
So many never believed in the historical Jesus Christ. This if confirmed true implies Jesus Christ truly had disciples who worshipped him as claimed by the Bible and who had a church as claimed by the Bible and who were real as claimed by the Bible.

By deductive reasoning and backward integration, one could work one’s way backwards to confirm the historical Jesus Christ and his influence through his resurrection on the disciples who were radically changed and emboldened after his resurrection. If this is true, then the arguments for God through Jesus Christ is also valid and stands as one of the evidences for God’s existence. Of course all these historical and intellectual arguments is for the skeptic.
They do not form part of the faith of the Christian which purely comes from the Holy Spirit and the Bible and the finished work of Jesus Christ and his atonement death.

In conclusion, your write up says, Your god exists because some group of people worshiped Jesus. Abi no be so?
the arguments for God through Jesus Christ is also valid and stands as one of the evidences for God’s existence
Isn't that what you meant in the quote above? Abeg let me know if I'm wrong.

And also, You have typed this same thing many times on this thread and think you're making some kind of 'hardcore' point.

The question now is, given the fact that you've claimed existence of your god through Jesus because he was worshiped, can we apply the same for Zeus?
You dey dodge question with simple answer.
If your answer is no, tell us why and how it's different from what you've told us. Nobody has called you a liar here, na you talk say your god exist, so we need to use same logic for you. Abi you dey fear to enter the hole wey you don dig? cheesy
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

In conclusion, your write up says, Your god exists because some group of people worshiped Jesus. Abi no be so?

Isn't that what you meant in the quote above? Abeg let me know if I'm wrong.

And also, You have typed this same thing many times on this thread and think you're making some kind of 'hardcore' point.

The question now is, given the fact that you've claimed existence of your god through Jesus because he was worshiped, can we apply the same for Zeus?
You dey dodge question with simple answer.
If your answer is no, tell us why and how it's different from what you've told us. Nobody has called you a liar here, na you talk say your god exist, so we need to use same logic for you. Abi you dey fear to enter the hole wey you don dig? cheesy

Go back and learn basic logic.
Those aren’t rebuttals. Maybe elementary lake attempts to try your hands on objections to Christianity. That’s not how it works pls.

One more lesson for you. I don’t HAVE to object to Zeus to be able to defend my Christian faith and it’s validity. No. All I need to do is marshal out my points and you object them. If you can’t counter my points but keep surreptitiously hustling in Zeus for me to talk about, it implies you have little or no facts to object to my claims. And that makes my claims stand.

If you are interested in Zeus debate which I am not interested in now as it adds little or nothing to me, then Marshall out your points for Zeus and let Zeus apologists defend it.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothingserious:

Go back and learn basic logic.
Those aren’t rebuttals. Maybe elementary lake attempts to try your hands on objections to Christianity. That’s not how it works pls.

One more lesson for you. I don’t HAVE to object to Zeus to be able to defend my Christian faith and it’s validity. No. All I need to do is marshal out my points and you object them. If you can’t counter my points but keep surreptitiously hustling in Zeus for me to talk about, it implies you have little or no facts to object to my claims. And that makes my claims stand.

If you are interested in Zeus debate which I am not interested in now as it adds little or nothing to me, then Marshall out your points for Zeus and let Zeus apologists defend it.

Who's arguing existence of Jesus with this one? grin
Do you have comprehension issues or something?
You have made a claim for your god's existence and I want to see if you can apply same logic for another god and you're dodging. Answer the question na. Answer since you're sure your logic is right. cheesy abi u dey fear?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by eebraa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothingserious:

You have evidences that proved the Bible wrong?
Is there anything in this picture that says otherwise?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Who's arguing existence of Jesus with this one? grin
Do you have comprehension issues or something?
You have made a claim for your god's existence and I want to see if you can apply same logic for another god and you're dodging. Answer the question na. Answer since you're sure your logic is right. cheesy abi u dey fear?

Pointless. Pls move on.
Try again next time.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
eebraa:
Is there anything in this picture that says otherwise?

Do you have evidences that proved the Bible wrong?
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by kingxsamz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothingserious:

Pointless. Pls move on.
Try again next time.

grin grin grin
As expected.
Throw their supposed 'logic' back at them and watch them run around confused like lost sheeps.
It seems like you've forgotten the reason why you believe in faith. grin
Goodnight.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
I think you are connecting the existence of a religion, christianity, with the existence of the unknown that set the Universe in motion, God.

Personally, I do not think the almighty needs anyone of us to prove or disprove his/her existence because we all came into this world without our consent and we sure will leave without it as well.

In addition, I do not think the almighty who created us whole will ask us to go to a different tribe to get the manual of how to communicate with him/her/they. I mean, if truly Isreal is the choosen generation, why didnt God give only Osraelite full pr*ck or human body and the rest of the world half and its only an Israelite that can share theirs to make us whole? Instead, irrespective of our race or background we, christians, muslim, buddhist, Sangoist, Ifaist, nothing-ist, all have thr basic human features. Humans are created equal however, as our society evolved there seem to be a need for class and religion helps put this in place, US bs them.

My point is, there is a high chance that we have been indoctrinated to defend a religion as it were the right thing and this may have been possible because we all want to escape from the shackles of poverty. For example, most of our parenta got an education or even scholarship abroad because they were smart and within a religious sect. We all want to escape poverty and education remains the key to escaping.

One more thing are you an Engineer, and I ask because of your reference to calculus- backward integration.

Nothingserious:

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by UCHIHAmask: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
kramer:

I'll keep this short. Of course not all theories should be accepted. However, you should know that some theories remain as theories not because they're not true but because they are yet to be proven beyond reasonable doubt that they are true, and this can take a long time. In fact, in most cases you have to wait until the technology exists to make such confirmations. This happens a lot and Einstein for example never lived to see some of this theories proven and accepted.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, recent technology and research has found loopholes in evolution Theory yet it's not widespread because it doesn't tinge the media....
I don't keep to names,of recent archaeologist discovered a tooth they believed was of an extint neanderthals human ancestor,then before you know it a sculptor of the supposed full head neanderthals with red skin and black colour hairs has Been constructed in a university department in the US,it was all over evolution/UFO theorist page in Facebook and nobody bothered to confirm or read more on it before mocking Christians/religion,because many who seek solace in science beliefs do so because they have a thing with religion or want people to assume them as liberal, advanced civilized or woke!,when I dig in and checked credible journals/articles on it,I saw that there was serious argument on it from different scientist,it was disproved on grounds that (1) the teeth discovered can fit for many other ape-like animals and humans who have existed thousand years ago,why then did that archaeologist conclude on only the possibility of it being that of human neanderthals ancestor (2)no fragments of DNA or RNA strands was obtained from it,how then did they bring out a skin color and know it's hair type (3)even if there was DNA strands found,how were they able to construct a full skull from just a shrapnel of tooth found etc......now you know where I'm going to,I see many of these things,I understand if it was Hollywood but a science team trying to play the gallery is bad for the populace.

With the unimaginable complexity in the capability,function and act of the most basic DNA and the Astronomic wonders of the earth, galaxy,universe and space, somebody said we were created by aliens and the later was all as a result of uncoordinated big bang...oh wonderful,I'm cool with it,yes I hate religion with passion(although I perceive and wish to calculate the science of spirits) but I still have questions to ask?
What was before the BigBang?if space is expanding,what is that nothingness around it on which it is trying to fill?
If aliens created humans,then what created aliens?
What about the scientific research on God's module and reanimation/rapid sustenance of the human body which has being declared dead but is being kept alive?
There are so many unanswered questions at every stage,even some cannot be answered...
In that european group,I criticised them for not asking this questions...
Some say science is limitless,yes,in a sense but in some or another sense it totally has a limit..
Reading deep into this things and seeking knowledge of this world,science and spiritism has brought me to a "personal" conclusion...
I still maintain that religion is bane and barbaric, although following GODLY morals and personal purity is perfect,that is the true message of that person in the bible called Christ..
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Nothingserious: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Reni1:
I think you are connecting the existence of a religion, christianity, with the existence of the unknown that set the Universe in motion, God.

Personally, I do not think the almighty needs anyone of us to prove or disprove his/her existence because we all came into this world without our consent and we sure will leave without it as well.

In addition, I do not think the almighty who created us whole will ask us to go to a different tribe to get the manual of how to communicate with him/her/they. I mean, if truly Isreal is the choosen generation, why didnt God give only Osraelite full pr*ck or human body and the rest of the world half and its only an Israelite that can share theirs to make us whole? Instead, irrespective of our race or background we, christians, muslim, buddhist, Sangoist, Ifaist, nothing-ist, all have thr basic human features. Humans are created equal however, as our society evolved there seem to be a need for class and religion helps put this in place, US bs them.

My point is, there is a high chance that we have been indoctrinated to defend a religion as it were the right thing and this may have been possible because we all want to escape from the shackles of poverty. For example, most of our parenta got an education or even scholarship abroad because they were smart and within a religious sect. We all want to escape poverty and education remains the key to escaping.

One more thing are you an Engineer, and I ask because of your reference to calculus- backward integration.

Lol!

You are a smart fellow. Thanks for your input.
I understand your point. I appreciate that.

You now speak like Apostle Paul in Acts 17 when he met the philosophers in Athens.

Well, what we do is just an academic exercise. It doesn’t shake our faith. Why? Because belief in God is a basic and warranted belief in humans that needs no proof just like our basic need to breathe air effortlessly, our basic need for food, our basic need for association and care.
Belief in God is basic and warranted. QED.

But then, Jesus made claims in the Bible and said he came from God.

“All things have been entrusted and delivered to Me by My Father; and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Son except the Father, and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son deliberately wills to make Him known.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:27‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://www.bible.com/8/mat.11.27.ampc

If Jesus claimed to have come from God, and to know God and to reveal God to people, and to bring the kingdom of God closer to men, then we have to ask whether Jesus can be believed in.

First of all, did Jesus Christ of Nazareth exist?
Yes. History and archeology confirms that.

Did he do the things claimed by the Bible?

Yes, history and archeology confirms that.

Did he teach about God and performed supernatural feats?

Did he teach about God?
Yes he did.

So can we believe in Jesus if all he did and said are true?

Yes we can.

Was Jesus baptized, died and resurrected?
Yes as confirmed by history and archeology.

Does Jesus live in the hearts of all who believe in him?

Yes as confirmed by his believers( although this is a subjective experience and can be shared by any Christian who believes and had experienced salvation in Jesus Christ).

So if all Jesus said and claimed is true, then all he said and claimed about God is true and can be believed to be true.

The burden of proof now tilts towards anyone who wants to say these are not valid truths.
Cheers.

“For as I passed along and carefully observed your objects of worship, I came also upon an altar with this inscription,

To the unknown god.

Now what you are already worshiping as unknown, this I set forth to you.

The God Who produced and formed the world and all things in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade shrines. Neither is He served by human hands, as though He lacked anything, for it is He Himself Who gives life and breath and all things to all [people]. [Isa. 42:5.]

And He made from one [common origin, one source, one blood] all nations of men to settle on the face of the earth, having definitely determined [their] allotted periods of time and the fixed boundaries of their habitation (their settlements, lands, and abodes),

So that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after Him and find Him, although He is not far from each one of us.

For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭17:23-28‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://www.bible.com/8/act.17.23-28.ampc
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hi,

Kindly note that I am in no way trying to change your perspective about the Christian religion. I think we all are in the search to understand the world around us and different people use different system and it works even if it only has a placebo effect.

In addition, there is a saying that our morning is when we wake up. I love this because it gives everyone the opportunity to come to terms with the world around us at our individual pace.

I’ll add one more thing, do you know why Mary Magdalene, who’s testimony of seeing the Angel that Jesus had risen on the third day, does not have a book in her name in the new testament ? Could such book exist but had been censored by leaders of the society at that time ? Did they connect with the heavens to get approval to censor Mary’s books if it exist ? I do not expect you to have answers to these question, but , some historical findings suggests she may not have had a book in her name due to how they lived at that time. As long as humans dictated what makes it into the bible, there is a high chance that its fallible.

Do have a great week
Nothingserious:

Lol!

You are a smart fellow. Thanks for your input.
I understand your point. I appreciate that.

You now speak like Apostle Paul in Acts 17 when he met the philosophers in Athens.

Well, what we do is just an academic exercise. It doesn’t shake our faith. Why? Because belief in God is a basic and warranted belief in humans that needs no proof just like our basic need to breathe air effortlessly, our basic need for food, our basic need for association and care.
Belief in God is basic and warranted. QED.

But then, Jesus made claims in the Bible and said he came from God.

“All things have been entrusted and delivered to Me by My Father; and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Son except the Father, and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son deliberately wills to make Him known.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:27‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://www.bible.com/8/mat.11.27.ampc

If Jesus claimed to have come from God, and to know God and to reveal God to people, and to bring the kingdom of God closer to men, then we have to ask whether Jesus can be believed in.

First of all, did Jesus Christ of Nazareth exist?

Did he do the things claimed by the Bible?

Yes, history and archeology confirms that.

Did he teach about God and performed supernatural feats?

Did he teach about God?
Yes he did.

So can we believe in Jesus if all he did and said are true?

Yes we can.

Was Jesus baptized, died and resurrected?
Yes as confirmed by history and archeology.

Does Jesus live in the hearts of all who believe in him?

Yes as confirmed by his believers( although this is a subjective experience and can be shared by any Christian who believes and had experienced salvation in Jesus Christ).

So if all Jesus said and claimed is true, then all he said and claimed about God is true and can be believed to be true.

The burden of proof now tilts towards anyone who wants to say these are not valid truths.
Cheers.

“For as I passed along and carefully observed your objects of worship, I came also upon an altar with this inscription,

To the unknown god.

Now what you are already worshiping as unknown, this I set forth to you.

The God Who produced and formed the world and all things in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade shrines. Neither is He served by human hands, as though He lacked anything, for it is He Himself Who gives life and breath and all things to all [people]. [Isa. 42:5.]

And He made from one [common origin, one source, one blood] all nations of men to settle on the face of the earth, having definitely determined [their] allotted periods of time and the fixed boundaries of their habitation (their settlements, lands, and abodes),

So that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after Him and find Him, although He is not far from each one of us.

For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭17:23-28‬ ‭AMPC‬‬
https://www.bible.com/8/act.17.23-28.ampc

Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Reni1:
Lol, how do you know that the devil is a he and not she ? What do you know about the devil asides what you have been told since you were born ? Think, just try to think

I know a lot about him and you should be the one to think. I receive personal revelations from God too and the devil controls the world governnent. His game is deception..
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
handyman90:

I know a lot about him and you should be the one to think. I receive personal revelations from God too and the devil controls the world governnent. His game is deception..

lol, say Hi to God when next either of you visit each other. Cogito Ergo sum
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Reni1:

lol, say Hi to God when next either of you visit each other. Cogito Ergo sum

The prince of this world have blinded their eyes, including yours.. And the devil is a he, because the bible calls him the father of lies, not mother...
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
handyman90:

The prince of this world have blinded their eyes, including yours.. And the devil is a he, because the bible calls him the father of lies, not mother...
You dont mean, the devil is from a royal family and he is the prince. Who is the King ? The creator of the world ?

Whatever rocks your boat, its your life, your beliefs. Enjoy
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Reni1:
You dont mean, the devil is from a royal family and he is the prince. Who is the King ? The creator of the world ?

Whatever rocks your boat, its your life, your beliefs. Enjoy

God created him as the most decorated angel remember? Adam was king until the serpent dethroned him but satan cant be called king, he is the prince of this world. Jesus is always King, any day, any time.
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by Reni1: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
handyman90:

God created him as the most decorated angel remember? Adam was king until the serpent dethroned him but satan cant be called king, he is the prince of this world. Jesus is always King, any day, any time.

I am not religious and do not know what you are asking me to remember.

Were you there when the almighty created the universe and the devil ? Do you really believe the world began from Adam and Eve ? If yes, do you know other religion, IFa has similar folkore used to describe how the world began ? You have the freedom to live your life and choose your king.

Whatever rocks your boat. I do not intend to change your opinion about life even though its based off what others have wriiten.

Enjoy your religion
Re: Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics by handyman90: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Reni1:

I am not religious and do not know what you are asking me to remember.

Were you there when the almighty created the universe and the devil ? Do you really believe the world began from Adam and Eve ? If yes, do you know other religion, IFa has similar folkore used to describe how the world began ? You have the freedom to live your life and choose your king.

Whatever rocks your boat. I do not intend to change your opinion about life even though its based off what others have wriiten.

Enjoy your religion

I like the fact that you don't use curse words at least. Lucifer was the most beautiful archangel, and bearer of light, then pride entered him..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.