Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly (1048 Views)

50k Investment That Can Yield You At Least 20k Everyday. (requires Work) / N5000 Can Yield 500k In 9monts / For The Right Investment That Can Yield Incredible Interest In Less Than 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Investment gurus in the house, please I need your sincere contribution to enable me advice a friend
Please note, that am restricting my research to only the consolidated banks in Nigeria for the sake of security of capital
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by Ynix(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Investment gurus in the house, please I need your sincere contribution to enable me advice a friend
Please note, that am restricting my research to only the consolidated banks in Nigeria for the sake of security of capital
I know a reliable financial institution of up to 10 years of existence that will give 450k per month for your investment and return back your funds to you by the end of the year. Chat me up on 0809456258 for better explanation
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ynix:

I know a reliable financial institution of up to 10 years of existence that will give 450k per month for your investment and return back your funds to you by the end of the year. Chat me up on 0809456258 for better explanation
Thank you bro, but other than the major banks am not dealing

4 Likes

Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by idu1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ynix:

Scammatic grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by Ynix(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
idu1:
Scammatic grin grin
That is if I am looking for something to gain, at best what I will get is referral bonus. You see don't be quick to condemn people. Not everyone is wired to be fraudulent, even in Nigeria there is a remnant that will stand for integrity and accountability and I believe I am one of them
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by Ynix(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Thank you bro, but other than the major banks am not dealing
No bank will give you that at the moment, majorly because of the high rate of inflation.
If I were the one that have 10 million naira, I will just use 30 percent to buy some landed properties, buy US stocks with 20 percent, another 30 percent into cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum and the remaining 20 will be use to culture digital products that can generate monthly cashflow. With adequate honing of skills in digital marketing, copywriting and automated funneling you should be able to earn as much as 5 million naira in 6 months, and experience exponential growth through compounding in the last quarter of the year.
The idea is not putting your eggs in one basket and priming on scalable systems
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ynix:

That is if I am looking for something to gain, at best what I will get is referral bonus. You see don't be quick to condemn people. Not everyone is wired to be fraudulent, even in Nigeria there is a remnant that will stand for integrity and accountability and I believe I am one of them
Thank you sir
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by SocialJustice: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
No major bank or insurance instrument can pay 5% monthly. That's 60% annually, returns are mostly under 10% annually.

If your friend really wants to turn around his money like that with a financial instrument, then he can go into collateral backed loans and make between 20-30% monthly. He may not turn over the entire sum monthly but whatever he borrows out yields 20-30% monthly.
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
No major bank or insurance instrument can pay 5% monthly. That's 60% annually, returns are mostly under 10% annually.

If your friend really wants to turn around his money like that with a financial instrument, then he can go into collateral backed loans and make between 20-30% monthly. He may not turn over the entire sum monthly but whatever he borrows out yields 20-30% monthly.
hummmmmm
Sounds nice
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by xana101: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
SocialJustice:

please can u explain more on the collateral loan. Thanks
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by austine4real(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Which one will u like to do sir ??
Rentizy ??

PDSS??

LDP??

Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by Battywonder(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ynix:

No bank will give you that at the moment, majorly because of the high rate of inflation.
If I were the one that have 10 million naira, I will just use 30 percent to buy some landed properties, buy US stocks with 20 percent, another 30 percent into cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum and the remaining 20 will be use to culture digital products that can generate monthly cashflow. With adequate honing of skills in digital marketing, copywriting and automated funneling you should be able to earn as much as 5 million naira in 6 months, and experience exponential growth through compounding in the last quarter of the year.
The idea is not putting your eggs in one basket and priming on scalable systems

Best advice so far. Smart guy.

1 Like

Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by SocialJustice: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2021
xana101:
I've explained it, is there a part you don't understand?
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by austine4real(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
xana101:

I have one of the colletaral loan
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by Ynix(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Any updates bro, will love you chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Which #10m Investment In The Banking Industry Can Yield 500k Monthly by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2021
Battywonder:

Best advice so far. Smart guy.

If he's such a smart guy then why is he still broke? undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Attention: Mobil Oil Shareholders / To Sell. Spring Bank, Fidelity Bank & Afribank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.