Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool (27644 Views)

Mbappe To Liverpool / Mane Sends Message To Liverpool Manager / EPL: Klopp Sends Strong Christmas Message To Liverpool Supporters, Reveals What’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by toujurs: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Am still in shock, honestly. cry
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Lamasta(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
This week is for Messi fans dem grin

To be sincere Man U is a disgrace to Manchester

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107027421:
Should Ole be sacked or still be given some time ?

Over 8000 fans have voted for a YES since the game ended just 6 minutes ago.
What is your take Manchester United Fans?

When he was asked after the game,
This is what Ole has to say.....

Question - Are you the right man to take Manchester United forward?

Solskjaer: "I have come too far, we have come too far as a group and we are too close to give up now.
Ole out Buhari out
Man U is suffering from karma

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by EmekaBlue(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thrashed at Oldtrashford

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Numerouno94(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin Salah schooled nd showed Pendu who the premier league king is.

Someone said United bought a goat while Liverpool used same goat for salah. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by datamillionaire: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmmmmm!
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by uthlaw: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
So goat meat no fit save ole job as he did against Atlanta!

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Juoflife1(f): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Am I dreaming?
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Numerouno94(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
no penalty,no show
Pendu man

Hahahahahaha. This pics na die grin grin
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by TLION(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
grin One win, the old man would run to Instagram to Brag ​about how they're the comeback kings and the best team in the world.
I was waiting for him to live upto his bragging by completing the comeback today by scoring his 6th goal of the match. grin

But to my greatest surprise, the old fraud didn't even have any single shot on target. grin he was in Virgil van dijk's pocket all through the game grin
The guy even almost punched sense into that ugly face of his, if not for Arnold that held him back grin
Virgil Van Dijk , God fit judge you for this act of wickedness oo.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo (3) isn't even among the top 15 highest goal scorers in the PL currently.
He's only scored one goals more than Chalobah (2), James (2), Chilwell (2). All defenders. grin

Who send am go premier league? angry
. Ode dey talk from hate van dijk wan punch who? Ronaldo!? Him sef no go dare. Same liverpool wey collect 6 past season abeg getta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by elpochas: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sorry mr Penaldo,Liverpool dont do tap in,cross and nod and dnt give away silly penalties.You can try anoda club.

11 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by richmanrichard: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107027609:
It is going to be hard for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
It is the result - five goals at home against your biggest rival is totally embarrassing.
We don't know what he's going to say, what the hierarchy are going to say.
We know what the fans will say though!
This result will simply have to provoke a conversation at the top of this club about whether Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the right man for what they want to do.
wrong stat. chelsea humbled united 5 nil at old trafford in 1999 season

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Rewawriters01: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole is not the one playing the match.

Although he is the coach does not guarantee him being sacked.

Liverpool has just come to stay.

Want to learn copywriting?

The act of using words to make sales?

I have a 10 days masterclass for just N1000

Having a high paying skill like copywriting is one best way to end the year 2021.

Send a WhatsApp message to 07081704909

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Rugsbyca: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GET YOUR HIGH QUALITY TURKEY MILLAT RUGS AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES?
Sizes
5 by 7
7 by 10
4 by 6
All available
1)SEND US A DM ON INSTAGRAM @chrisdonallied

2)SEND US A MESSAGE VIA WHATSAPP(check our profile)

3)VISIT US AT OUR STORE AT
145 LAWANSON RD, ITIRE, SURULERE LAGOS.

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by criuze(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
We bad shaa
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Oyiboman69: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Donbabafx1:
#OleOut
he's going nowhere....

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by eldervine: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
just thanking God am not a man u fan. I 4 don hang my self by now

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by VULCAN(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
The OP wants Ole to go but Buhari to stay.

See Hypocrisy

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
richmanrichard:
wrong stat. chelsea humbled united 5 nil at old trafford in 1999 season
No . Chelsea humbled then UCL holders man utd 5 - 0 at stamford bridge in 1999 that made the chelsea fans to start chanting " fergie ! , fergie ! , what's the score ? ! " after the fifth goal .The same season Nwankwo Kanu would pull Arsenal back to win 3-2 with a hat-trick at still the same stamford bridge a month later on october 3 .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
The goat has been barbequed. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by FamTomx2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107028155:
What they say after the match.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp tells Sky Sports: "What can I say? Did I expect that? No. What we did in the last third was insane. Pressing high, winning balls, scored wonderful goals. I told them at half-time to play better. We started incredibly well and stopped playing football. We controlled the game after the fifth, it was not about scoring more, just trying to get out without more injuries.

"The result is insane, I asked if there was one like this in history and if there isn't then it will take a while. The players put a nice piece in the book. It is special but we don't celebrate like crazy, we have respect for the opponents. We were lucky in some moments, United are not in their best moment.

On injuries: "James Milner has a hamstring, he showed me something was not right. Naby Keita we have to see, a full throttle on the shin."

On Mohamed Salah: "The fifth goal, Mo was there to get the goals and he deals with the fuss that everyone makes around him. He enjoys his football and long, long, long, may it continue. I knew already (he wants to end his career here), I know the situation.

"Three points against a real opponent but you have to understand these games right. We got lost against Aston Villa and you have to learn off it. We smashes Crystal Palace once and the results are not interesting. I analyse the games, we can play better football and have to concentrate more.

"5-0, I couldn't be happier, it is exceptional. Absolutely outstanding.

"I have a few defeats in my mind which was not necessary but we won today so we drink beer on the way home."

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire, speaking to Sky Sports: "We apologise to the fans, it was nowhere near good enough for this club. They stuck with us right to the end and we appreciate that but as a club we have to do better.

"I am so disappointed, we gave them so many chances. They were so clinical, we had a lot of chances ourselves but I am a defender and to concede four in the first half especially at Old Trafford is nowhere near good enough.

"As a player I know myself. I’ll be looking at myself and my individual performance.

"We have to stick together, there is no point blaming each other but look at ourselves. Look in the mirror when we go home tonight and think where we can do better.

"To lose to Liverpool in any game of football hurts. The rivals, the way we lost the game, to be 4-0 down at half time in front of our fans, like I say it is not good enough."

Too far to say embarrassing? “Not really. The term I’d use is not good enough. I look at those lads each day in training and we are working hard as we can but at the moment it is not good enough. I apologise to the fans, we have to look at ourselves as individuals but also stick together.

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, speaking to Sky Sports: "It is not easy to say something apart from it is the darkest day I have had leading these players. We were not good enough individually and as a team, can't give a team like Liverpool those chances but unfortunately we did.

"The whole performance was not good enough. We created openings, they had chances and they have been clinical. The third goal decided the game."

Whose responsibility? "It is mine, that is it. The coaching staff are very, very good, brilliant. I choose the way we approach the game, we were not clinical enough and gave too much spaces and when you give good players space they score.

"We are at home, playing against Liverpool, we have gone here over the last two and half years and had a similar approach to high press but today they scored on their chances I think as Manchester United we should always try to stamp our authority on the game.

"That fourth goal is when you go into half time with having to score one every 15 minutes. I know these boys are capable of it. The fourth, that was probably game over.

"You can look at last season we lose to Spurs 6-1 this is worse, miles worse. This is miles worse for me as a Manchester lad. I've just got to say we have to get over this as quickly as we can.

"I have come too far, we have come too far as a group. We are too close to give up now.

"It is going to be a difficult one. The players will be low but there's loads of characters there.

"We know we are rock bottom, we can't feel any worse than this. Let's see where we take it."

I think your football analysis is better than indulging in partisan politics,

borrow leaf from repented NL Sarrik and apologize to Nairalanders for evil propagation and misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Ololadekiniun: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Score line is

6-5
Manure fc with 6 yellow cards - Liverpool 5 goals.

The Old fraud fans can console themselves with that. grin

Ronaldo looking at Sallah like “ Abi make I stab am”
Fool when will you stop criticizing Ronaldo ?
Can he play the full pitch?
So why is the blame always in him

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by richmanrichard: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
BENEAMATA:
No . Chelsea humbled then UCL holders man utd 5 - 0 at stamford bridge in 1999 that made the chelsea fans to start chanting " fergie ! , fergie ! , what's the score ? ! " after the fifth goal .The same season Nwankwo Kanu would pull Arsenal back to win 3-2 with a hat-trick at still the same stamford bridge a month later on october 3 .
yeah but its still wrong.city defeated united 6-1 at old trafford in 2011.Why always me.
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by princewarri1985: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
grin One win, the old man would run to Instagram to Brag ​about how they're the comeback kings and the best team in the world.
I was waiting for him to live upto his bragging by completing the comeback today by scoring his 6th goal of the match. grin

But to my greatest surprise, the old fraud didn't even have any single shot on target. grin he was in Virgil van dijk's pocket all through the game grin
The guy even almost punched sense into that ugly face of his, if not for Arnold that held him back grin
Virgil Van Dijk , God fit judge you for this act of wickedness oo.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo (3) isn't even among the top 15 highest goal scorers in the PL currently.
He's only scored one goals more than Chalobah (2), James (2), Chilwell (2). All defenders. grin

Who send am go premier league? angry
RIGHT NOW RONALADO WILL BE LIKE WHY DID VAN DYKE CAME FROM INJURY! BECAURE HE POCKETED RONALDO ALL THROUGH THE MATCH, D BEST DEFENDER IN HISTORY

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Adekunle813: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
MJBOLT:
no penalty,no show
Pendu man

Will your kids be proud of you if they see what you've just posted

Ask yourself undecided
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
richmanrichard:
yeah but its still wrong.city defeated united 6-1 at old trafford in 2011.Why always me.
The report said first time since 1955 man utd will lose at old trafford by 5 goals or more ( 5+ ) without scoring at least one back so that nullifies 6-1 by man city as united pulled one goal back on that occasion after conceding 5 goals or more ( 6-1)

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by amodujames(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
We know the real red devil now

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by evy800(f): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
jericco1:
WTF is it on FP, the scoreline never do?

Anyway up Chelsea

We have to rob it in ni...its not everyday we get a scoreline like this grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Pearlqueen(f): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
This topic and the grammar na wa o!

How will you say Manchester United trashed and humiliated (TO) Liverpool?
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Normal level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo / Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live / Barcelona Vs PSG: UCL (1 - 4) On 16th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.