Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? (2044 Views)

Can A Secondary School Certificate Holder Be Termed “Educated”? / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
How many years is JAMB result validity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Odoogu(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok.
I get 7 cars, I buy 5 and I thief 2. I be thief?

How you sure say I buy the other 5?

Exam malpractice no be freestyle, na serious job on him own.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
What did you mean. Didn't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Holumhidey(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Malpractice!!!

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by samwash(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Brother it's cheating.
Don't justify anything.
Na who them catch be thief.
Do you kwn all the other papers which he did with his brain can be cancelled because he was caught cheating in one paper.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by femi4: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2021
CashMarley:
A friend of mine was arguing with another guy on a matter which the other guy disclaimed as exam malpractice. The subject was all about a guy in his centre who out of 9 ssce subjects did 7 all by himself and the invigilator who was present for the remaining 2 allowed them to cheat. He said infact, the remaining 2 he cheated, he did more than 60% by himself cos they were too difficult and because the invigilator said they must pay, I think it was physics and F/M. And the course he wants to opt for requires only one sitting. The guy even vowed that never ever will he cheat in university to obtain degrees, he said he'll work hard to obtain all possible degrees. He even said the reason he decided to cheat a little in those two was because he read hard for the exams but those two were just too difficult and he couldn't let them ruin the good 7 ones he had done before. He wrote jamb by himself and passed excellently well without cheating. Please what's your say on this?
It is still exam malpractice so far it's against the rules of the examination.

The rules were set by WAEC not invigilators. If "he read hard" and still find the exam difficult, it means he didn't study hard enough

Pure water + 1% impurity = IMPURITY

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok, so what do you wanna term it if not malpractice? "Sirpractice?
Look look, no matter how you try to emphasize on the other seven he did and how difficult the remaining two were, it doesn't change the fact that it is what it is. Ok?

Just advise your friend to admit he has sinned and confess ( to God) then ask for forgiveness with a decision never to repeat such. Then move on with his life.

Things happen but you just have to acknowledge your faults, repent and move on. You owe no man any explanations cos no body is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2021
We know say na you.

Na from clap wey dance dey start.

U don cheat today, tomorrow na to steal...

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by MVLOX(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2021
My people say na small shit way stain yanch dey make am smell...... Cheating is Cheating.....
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by padi94(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Na something sha
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:

The rules were set by WAEC not invigilators. If "he read hard" and still find the exam difficult, it means he didn't study hard enough

Do you think he could read all 9 subject and remember everything perfectly well?
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Ok, so what do you wanna term it if not malpractice? "Sirpractice?
Look look, no matter how you try to emphasize on the other seven he did and how difficult the remaining two were, it doesn't change the fact that it is what it is. Ok?

Just advise your friend to admit he has sinned and confess ( to God) then ask for forgiveness with a decision never to repeat such. Then move on with his life.

Things happen but you just have to acknowledge your faults, repent and move on. You owe no man any explanations cos no body is a saint.
I really appreciate your sense of reason. If only everyone else reason like you, things won't be hard as we take them. Nobody is a saint, everyone has stains even top officials in this country. The guy already asked for forgiveness and already vowed he'll never do such again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by projectreserve2: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
https://www.projectreserve.com/p/ng-project-topics-and-materials.html

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials in your department at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?

Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2021
I have seen everyone has his or her own opinion and view on this topic. Even tho' the people who make it seem hard dominated the comments. All I know is, if GOD were like we, if he does consider our inquities what would've been our lot cause no one would tell me he or she is a saint. This guy's own might even be better than anyone else's. This has turn into a thread/debate, kindly follow up for my next post so we can either covince or be convinced. Thank you
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by 22o62021: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2021
In Revised simplex method

It’s not cheating

That 2 is called a slack variable
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Orire01(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2021
CashMarley:
He even said the reason he decided to cheat a little in those two was because he read hard for the exams but those two were just too difficult and he couldn't let them ruin the good 7 ones he had

No matter how he painted it. He has already answered himself.
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by femi4: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
CashMarley:

Do you think he could read all 9 subject and remember everything perfectly well?
No excuse for failure .....you don't wait for exam time before you start reading. That's why you ll go to exam hall not remembering half of what you read. It doesn't work that way. If you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail.

I have exam in December, but I started reading as far back as July. Reading should come with pleasure not pressure
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:
No excuse for failure .....you don't wait for exam time before you start reading. That's why you ll go to exam hall not remembering half of what you read. It doesn't work that way. If you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail.

I have exam in December, but I started reading as far back as July. Reading should come with pleasure not pressure
This guy started reading 5/6 months before the exams burning night candles. 9 subjects with voluminous syllabus. I bet there are some place you won't have touched since you have been reading! The guy admitted his mistakes already, asked GOD for forgiveness. I wonder if GOD even reasons the way you have just did
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by femi4: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2021
CashMarley:

This guy started reading 5/6 months before the exams burning night candles. 9 subjects with voluminous syllabus. I bet there are some place you won't have touched since you have been reading! The guy admitted his mistakes already, asked GOD for forgiveness. I wonder if GOD even reasons the way you have just did
It still boils down to planning ....reading and studying ain't the same thing.
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:
It still boils down to planning ....reading and studying ain't the same thing.
You don't get. He read, studied and did every other thing he could. Ok, what would you say 'bout the remaining 7 he did by himself?
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2021
femi4:

You mean someone who started reading and studying 5/6 months to the exams. Do you know how voluminous the syllabus of a subject is not to talk of putting 9 in one's head?
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Richy4(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
A boy that went to a pot and stole one piece of meat... and a boy that stole 3 pieces of meat, what is the difference....The key word is stealing right?

You either cheated in an examination or you did not cheat... Fullstop.. there's nothing like I cheated a little... Cheating has no percentage smiley
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Richy4:
A boy that went to a pot and stole one piece of meat... and a boy that stole 3 pieces of meat, what is the difference....The key word is stealing right?

You either cheated in an examination or you did not cheat... Fullstop.. there's nothing like I cheated a little... Cheating has no percentage smiley
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by jericco1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omo cheating na cheating..

Just like a man that is to fast for a month and actually did it until the last day when he decided to engage in a sinful act while fasting.

Oga the 29 days he fasted has been thrown down the drain..

So now you get it
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
jericco1:
Omo cheating na cheating..

Just like a man that is to fast for a month and actually did it until the last day when he decided to engage in a sinful act while fasting.

Oga the 29 days he fasted has been thrown down the drain..

So now you get it
You're not GOD to disqualify the 29days. As for the remaining 7 he did by himself, is that also cheating?
Re: Can This Be Termed Exam Malpractice? by jericco1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2021

You're not GOD to disqualify the 29days. As for the remaining 7 he did by himself, is that also cheating?

Oga na cheating

(1) (Reply)

What's The Latest On 2008/2009 Jamb Ume Letter Of Admission? / Ebsu Post Ume/screening Form Is Out / No Nec Meeting Holding On Saturday 16th Nov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.