Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend (4979 Views)

Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos) / 400L ESUT Student Stabbed To Dead, Came Out For DOS Post (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Makaveli217(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:
Hmmmm

you stabbed someone to death cuz of "argument"

how do people stay in a toxic relationship? Asin it baffles me!

i rather have a monkey pet than date any man be you rich/poor/handsome/ugly/short gbola/long gbola/fair/dark/short/tall.

rest in peace BAW

Ladies love bad and rugged guys, this is always how it ends.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by TheWolfen(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
It seams most Kenyans are quick to anger. Both their men and women.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Countersam(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:
Update from

A 27-year-old man identified as an IT intern has handed himself to the Police and has confessed to killing his 22-year-old girlfriend who was a Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) student in Oloitoktok, Kajiado County, Kenya.

The man admitted to stabbing his girlfriend, Miriam Chepchirchir, to death on Friday, October 22 after a heated argument in his apartment.

The suspect told police he arrived in Oloitoktok on Friday to visit his lover but they got into a heated argument and he stabbed her multiple times on the neck and chest.

The police accompanied the suspect to the murder scene, an estate called Kamukunji three kilometers away from the station, where they found the body of the deceased just as the culprit had described.

According to the police report, there were signs of struggle at the crime scene, where the men in blue also confiscated the murder weapon.

The suspect has since been transferred to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), while the body of the deceased has been moved to the Oloitoktok Hospital mortuary awaiting postmortem.

https:///beautiful-medical-student-stabbed-to-death-by-27-year-old-boyfriend/

22yr old girl? undecided

Moral of the story!

Parents watch your female children/wards closely especially those in boarding schools, most of them live with their boyfriends. From abortion, to drug abuse, and domestic violence, the risks are daring and glaring.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Antell95(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:
Hmmmm

you stabbed someone to death cuz of "argument"

how do people stay in a toxic relationship? Asin it baffles me!

i rather have a monkey pet than date any man be you rich/poor/handsome/ugly/short gbola/long gbola/fair/dark/short/tall.

rest in peace BAW

Can I PM?
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria, why are you watermarking photos that don't belong to you? That's theft
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao!

my own snake wil gel with a monkey

you "guys" are just something else! Cant imagine a guy layin his finger on me!
Are you gay?
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Siggynigeria: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
NtiObaEneke:
Siggynigeria, why are you watermarking photos that don't belong to you? That's theft

Must I be the one in the picture being killed before it belongs to me?
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:

Must I be the one in the picture being killed before it belongs to me?
Oga stop the theft. As long as you didn't take the photograph, neither did it come from your personal archives, those photos are not your property to watermark. Be professional
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Siggynigeria: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Oga stop the theft. As long as you didn't take the photograph, neither did it come from your personal archives, those photos are not your property to watermark. Be professional

Lol... I am only helping it from further theft. Won't you thank me for that?

Bros, move your mouth to instablog, yabaleft DM; when you are done there, you can now talk to me
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by bobbybrown007: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
My point here is that, all this gurlz will see guyz like me and nt fall for me but they will see 1 guy like that that they themselves no that he is a woman beater and just rush and fall for them
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by NtiObaEneke(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:

Lol... I am only helping it from further theft. Won't you thank me for that?

Bros, move your mouth to instablog, yabaleft DM; when you are done there, you can now talk to me
Oshey. When you steal, steal with bold shamelessness and aggression
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Siggynigeria: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Oshey. When you steal, steal with bold shamelessness and aggression

Thanks for the observation Daddy... But I won't stop feeding you with trending campus news...
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Odoogu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Meehn... Y'all should be careful about the shoulders you wan to lean on. Psychopaths now wear Fendi and use Rolex.

But for this guy case, him village people no far from am.

RIP to the girl, may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by juman(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
He wasted his life as well.

Dont allow anger ruin your life.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Bifwoli: 2:41am On Oct 26, 2021
engrchykae:
we have started the same error CNN and BBC are doing to Africa.
Why is it that it's only bad news that are "selected"from Kenya, Zimbabwe etc?
As if Nigeria is better than the nations we are trying to ridicule
Now you're talking lots of sense.
I've seen a lot of beheadings and kidnappings for rituals emanating outta Nigeria .
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by cooooooks(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2021
There is NO reason to stab somebody.

Even if you think she's at fault, so?

Break up people. No fake love is worth your life or freedom.
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by engrchykae(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bifwoli:
Now you're talking lots of sense.
I've seen a lot of beheadings and kidnappings for rituals emanating outta Nigeria .
don't mind the mischievous fools,after all it was we Nigerians that constituted the bulk of west Africa frontier force,the slave army that helped the British to conquer Africa.
We went to Congo to put tldown their revolution against Belgium.
We went to Liberia to maintain USA economic interest.
Am annoyed
Re: Beautiful Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Her 27-year-old Boyfriend by Seeksnigeria: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Neco Timetable Here By Olugbenger / Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State Should Also Declare Free Education. / Have You Been Jamb(ed) 2-4times? Move To An Open University Www.nou.edu.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.