Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Advise Me On How To Start Okrika Business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Advise Me On How To Start Okrika Business (374 Views)

All You Need To Know Before Starting Okrika Business / Riyadhgoddess Nairaland Okrika Store / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me On How To Start Okrika Business by Stardrip: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good evening everyone, seeing how hard getting a white collar job is nowadays, I've decided to venture into okrika business to support myself. Being a newbie in the business, can the bosses in the house who are into the business guide and advise me on how to start, mistakes to avoid and generally everything that is necessary to know? God bless as I anticipate your replies
Re: Advise Me On How To Start Okrika Business by Stardrip: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please anyone? cry
Re: Advise Me On How To Start Okrika Business by Stardrip: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
cry

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On An Engagement Ring? / How Our Elders Used To Take Pictures In Mid 20th Century (photos) / Here Are De Most Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls Slaying In 2022 Trending Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.