Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? (28173 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Removing A Huge Mural Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Kingcalls: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Don27tiky:
yes bro he is the problem. Man U is no long compact as they use to be. He affected juventus same way. Now they are trying to recover

Y did juve then sack pirlo...if Ronaldo was the problem...them for leave am na ... the smoker that pirlo took over from had never win a league title all thru his career till he came to juve... Ronaldo's 31 goals gave him league victory.... when benitez coached real madrid... they were conceding like morons and were finding it difficult to score goals ...Ronaldo cudnt score more than 5 goals in 3 months of benitez rain, he only had 2 CL goals, till benitez was sacked and replaced by zidane....Ronaldo ended up winning the CL and CL top scorer and real madrid rose from 6th to 2nd , only loosing the league to barca on the last day of the season....most of u all are either haters or new in football
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Teeboi56: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:
Juve use 3 seasons before DM discover say na fraud bt una own no even reach one season...
I blame.dt ref for not sending him off in dt his dirty ball play against dt Liverpool defender
lipsrsealed
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by AutoRedux: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2021
lezz:
grin grin grin you think say you Sabi curse? You no know say na monster you jam. Make I kill you again....

Your mama could still have been the village Guliani Buffon catching random dicks in her village gate if your libertine father didn't plant a waste of humanity like you in her stomach cool

No one is cursing you. You are already cursed from birth. I am telling you who you are and how useless your harlot of a mom is. A product of an inept family. You criticize someone who has achieved what your cursed lineage can never dream of. Shithead junkie.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Abroadbased: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2021
obonujoker:
Its not a mistake... Was Man united winning anything before Ronaldo joined? And isn't this is 1st season??

Why not talk about Pessi who.is drawing blanks in farmers league?
you call it farmers league, yet France is the current world champion. Tell me any player is your so called English league that is wort more than Mpappe or Neymar?,just to name a few. Your so called England won a major in 1966. How many years now?.Your obsession with the so called English league isn't good.

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by RedMac: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Ronaldo and Messi has created a huge impact in the game of soccer and it will be hard for any player to match up with their achievement... a team that is trying to build should never have such players in their rankings... cos u cant build a team where u have messi or ronaldo...

man u was doing fine, trying to build their team with bruno, pogba, cavani, they were managing themselves, then u brought a ronaldo, that even with one leg, he will remain the focal point

messi now at psg has fallen out with several players because he just cant settle for less...

wetin even concern me for all this matter self
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by lezz(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2021
AutoRedux:

No one is cursing you. You are already cursed from birth. I am telling you who you are and how useless your harlot of a mom is. A product of an inept family. You criticize someone who has achieved what your cursed lineage can never dream of. Shithead junkie.

we know in your family anyone with wealth and fame is above criticism. That's the exact mentality of peasants. And that's why your mama go swap you and add your papa as bonus for a fake CR jersey

You're the sperm your daddy should have projected onto your mother's wrinkled laps and never allowed to flagellate in her diseased ovum to form a no-life like you

you are a diss apprentice and your lines are as weak as your father's penile efforts. cheesy

If you're the best example of God's gift of procreation from your parents then your mother is a blight to humanity and a blot to God's plan for a perfect family.

I just hope you're the only offspring of those two failed couples. we just don't want the rest of their mutated seeds contaminating the pool of society.

Seeing how you lashed out at someone's parents because of a footballer, we already know your upbringing is inferior to a cross border Fulani cow.

Son of the damned! grin grin grin

P.S I go faint you with diss grin

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by FLYFIRE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
The problems mostly come from the lame British main stream media that hype shit teams like MU. Arsenal plays better football than MU. The problem with Arsenal is that they buy naive armatures with no experience because `aka-gum French-man` thought them very bad habit of not spending. On the other hand, MU has `hairy-balls` experienced players & yet are useless as a football club. Give same pedigree of players to Arsenal & watch them f..k MU all season. They won just one game starting the season, they TALKED about winning the league. They struggled to come back from an imminent disgrace to win a slip 2-1 against Atalanta, the whole Britain went agog & the next morning, a press conference of `how they are MU & play fooDball white-washed global headlines. What a SHIT team & press
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Don27tiky(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are not a man u fan , cos if u were , u wud know man u had 15 points after 9 games last season and sat 7th .... same as this season... if u were a man u fan , ud know man u conceded 53 goals last season... finishing 2nd last season was down to the off form of Chelsea and Liverpool....if the Chelsea and Liverpool of now were like this last season, man u will not finish in top 3... Ronaldo has proved himself in the past, ole has been a disaster right from relegating Cardiff
past you said. He is 36years and will soon be 37 he has played his best in the past now his in the past. Allow Sancho Rashford and the young ones to play with more energy. No one is arguing that he is a great player here pls
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by joshuaidibia(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:
Juve use 3 seasons before DM discover say this gee na big fraud bt una own no even reach one season n am happy una don de realize say cr7 jus needs a perfectly balanced team dt he can easily score tap ins like city bcox he does nothing in building up play apart from waiting for goals..
I blame dt ref for not sending him off in dt his dirty ball play against dt Liverpool defender
If u are frustrated, react with goals on d pitch n noy kicking a player....dts a slap on his "professionalism"...

Your lord and saviour is still yet to score in a farmer's market with the best club in the league and top notch teammates.

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by paulolee(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Your lord and saviour is still yet to score in a farmer's market with the best club in the league and top notch teammates.
but he gat 3 in 3 UCL games.....him with such form n winning the ucl is d main goal
PSG would always win d league without leo gaols
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by AutoRedux: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
lezz:

we know in your family anyone with wealth and fame is above criticism. That's the exact mentality of peasants. And that's why your mama go swap you and add your papa as bonus for a fake CR jersey

You're the sperm your daddy should have projected onto your mother's wrinkled laps and never allowed to flagellate in her diseased ovum to form a no-life like you
you are a diss apprentice and your lines are as weak as your father's penile efforts. cheesy

If you're the best example of God's gift of procreation from your parents then your mother is a blight to humanity and a blot to God's plan for a perfect family.

I just hope you're the only offspring of those two failed couples. we just don't want the rest of their mutated seeds contaminating the pool of society.

Seeing how you lashed out at someone's parents because of a footballer, we already know your upbringing is inferior to a cross border Fulani cow.

Son of the damned! grin grin grin

P.S I go faint you with diss grin

I mbecile. You remember that your mom is a parent but fail to remember that Ronaldo is also someone's father. You see why I said you are a f ool. Lowlife bastard.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
oluwaseyi1759:
When we have them .... Can you tell me the reason we went for lukaku and they still want to buy more strikers In January.
but they still natural strikers,ain't they?
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by joshuaidibia(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

but he gat 3 in 3 UCL games.....him with such form n winning the ucl is d main goal
PSG would always win d league without leo gaols

Out of the 3, one was Tapin and another Pk.

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by lezz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
AutoRedux:

I mbecile. You remember that your mom is a parent but fail to remember that Ronaldo is also someone's father. You see why I said you are a f ool. Lowlife bastard.
your angst, frustration and obsession with CR can be summed up in one simple psychoanalysis: your mother made a horrible choice in her matrimonial choice by birthing you for your big-boobed unmotivated father. CR had to be your surrogate due to your mother's ceaseless clitorus itches cheesy

grin grin grin I'm beginning to feel genuine pity for you. See your watery diss. You're obviously scrapping the barrels to find new materials.

Football fanatic grin your brain can't even stretch beyond 2cm to band words intelligently. You're obviously getting wet to defend Ronaldo. Worthless CR emo-bitch.

And you can't even defend your mother like you defend CR.

Bedazzled dweeb!

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by makeherscream(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are even dumber than the op.... people like u will make a mess of any task given to u cos u are a complete iti bolibo ....the whole world is blaming coach or management, u are blaming their top scorer ...ur mumuness no get part 2
I think you're the most dumbest person ever . You don't even know anything about football , football is not all about scoring only goals , Ronaldo can not beat a player one on one , he can't even pass the ball accurately to is teammate , all he does all day is to stay inside the 18 yard box waiting for a tapin .
I don't know how you guys even watch football . If you don't know now Ronaldo have miss many chances more than he has scored and any other player in man United . Greenwood would have score more goals if he was the one in Ronaldo's position . Let me remind you greenwood already have 3 goals before Ronaldo came , Benzema is one of the best striker now in the world . But you can't say the same when Ronaldo was in realmadrid . Benzema now play in is best position now nobody to overshadow him

Ronaldo is the only player in football who will not play anything in a match but just a goal can make him man of the match. imagine Ronaldo was EPL September player of the month over Salah grin football is becoming a joke

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Kingcalls: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
makeherscream:
I think you're the most dumbest person ever . You don't even know anything about football , football is not all about scoring only goals , Ronaldo can not beat a player one on one , he can't even pass the ball accurately to is teammate , all he does all day is to stay inside the 18 yard box waiting for a tapin .
I don't know how you guys even watch football . If you don't know now Ronaldo have miss many chances more than he has scored and any other player in man United . Greenwood would have score more goals if he was the one in Ronaldo's position . Let me remind you greenwood already have 3 goals before Ronaldo came , Benzema is one of the best striker now in the world . But you can't say the same when Ronaldo was in realmadrid . Benzema now play in is best position now nobody to overshadow him

Ronaldo is the only player in football who will not play anything in a match but just a goal can make him man of the match. imagine Ronaldo was EPL September player of the month over Salah grin football is becoming a joke

Abeg shut up ....messi ass leaker...look at u that have can't accomplish anything u put ur hands is also talking ....small pikin that thinks football is tennis
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Kingcalls: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don27tiky:
past you said. He is 36years and will soon be 37 he has played his best in the past now his in the past. Allow Sancho Rashford and the young ones to play with more energy. No one is arguing that he is a great player here pls

Haba are u guys this dumb?? U have never even visited a stadium in ur life and u are talking about analysing.... Great coaches, ex footballers , present footballers, and super pundits are saying ole , management and a shambled defence is killing man u....and u wey no sabi trap ball de blame greatest football player of all time ... its only a hater like u that will blame him.... y I de even reply u, u are empty
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by AutoRedux: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
lezz:
your angst, frustration and obsession with CR can be summed up in one simple psychoanalysis: your mother made a horrible choice in her matrimonial choice by birthing you for your big-boobed unmotivated father. CR had to be your surrogate due to your mother's ceaseless clitorus itches cheesy

grin grin grin I'm beginning to feel genuine pity for you. See your watery diss. You're obviously scrapping the barrels to find new materials.

Football fanatic grin your brain can't even stretch beyond 2cm to band words intelligently. You're obviously getting wet to defend Ronaldo. Worthless CR emo-bitch.

And you can't even defend your mother like you defend CR.

Bedazzled dweeb!

I have better preoccupations my boy. I know you are not gainfully engaged with anything meaningful in your life.
I don't need to say more than I should.
What you are doing is what empty barrels are known for. grin

There are better things that require my attention than a nitwit who lives his life on a forum.

A deadbrain. You think you are making any sense with all the incoherent jumble you are typing. Only retards have all day to themselves without having time for themselves. cheesy

I never expected anything much from a misfit. The only pity I have is for your kids who are most definitely gonna end up as useless and miserable as your punkass.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by lezz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
AutoRedux:

I have better preoccupations my boy. I know you are not gainfully engaged with anything meaningful in your life.
I don't need to say more than I should.
What you are doing is what empty barrels are known for. grin

There are better things that require my attention than a nitwit who lives his life on a forum.

A deadbrain. You think you are making any sense with all the incoherent jumble you are typing. Only retards have all day to themselves without having time for themselves. cheesy

I never expected anything much from a misfit. The only pity I have is for your kids who are most definitely gonna end up as useless and miserable as your punkass.
your life is still less than the economic value of a blade of cow grass. grin
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by makeherscream(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abeg shut up ....messi ass leaker...look at u that have can't accomplish anything u put ur hands is also talking ....small pikin that thinks football is tennis
you're not a football fan maybe you're a basketball fan because you know nothing about football bra cool
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by leo2020: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
RedMac:
Yes same way PSG made same mistake signing messi
we will see who wins trophies at the end of the season
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by AutoRedux: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
lezz:
your life is still less than the economic value of a blade of cow grass. grin

You have lost steam brah.

Mumu man. Ciao.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Caseless: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

Chelsea and united have never had d same pattern....leave Chelsea out of united wahala abeeg
Chelsea were better defensively...no d dis united captained by maguire dt his current form can giv him a starting shirt in chelsea or city..
See as sallah de form beast mode for united, even watford defense no bad like dt..
And u guys keep blaming ole....no wahala
Maguire is the problem.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by iamademorlar(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
AutoRedux:

Your mama na the greatest player ever just like the way he dribbles your father with other men.

Mod can you just ban this kid already. Abusing people up and down.
We need civil and mature minds here, who can hold an arguments without insults. To cap it all, he even do went as far as insulting people's parents, which says alot about his upbringing
Lala

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by lezz(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
AutoRedux:

You have lost steam brah.

Mumu man. Ciao.
you be like person when dem dey beat die e still dey hola "e no dey enter". Demented son of a trollop.

You know if your life were a text, your mama for done delete you from existence.

Part-time orphan, Full-time CR-bitch.

Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Don27tiky(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

Haba are u guys this dumb?? U have never even visited a stadium in ur life and u are talking about analysing.... Great coaches, ex footballers , present footballers, and super pundits are saying ole , management and a shambled defence is killing man u....and u wey no sabi trap ball de blame greatest football player of all time ... its only a hater like u that will blame him.... y I de even reply u, u are empty
thats why I hate having argument with Nigerians they always insult. Over here in Canada that I have been for the past 4years We always argue football but no insult but when you do with Nigerians on the internet all they do is insult damn
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Kingcalls: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don27tiky:
thats why I hate having argument with Nigerians they always insult. Over here in Canada that I have been for the past 4years We always argue football but no insult but when you do with Nigerians on the internet all they do is insult damn

This is Nigeria...na our way
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by obonujoker(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
ThierryJay:
For all those asking how Ronaldo weakens Man utd, here is it. Based on recent statistics, Ronaldo is the least defensive outfield player in the EPL by a very big margin.

If you know what that statistic implies, then you'd know it means all the time CR is on the pitch and not scoring, it's like Man utd is playing with 10-men which puts way more pressure on the other players than necessary and makes them more likely to crumble defensively.

In today's football the best teams defend from the front (Bayern, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid and even PSG) and this contributes a lot to their success on the pitch. So asking if Ronaldo is a defender is both naive and outdated.

Apart from that, CR tends to take away the attacking initiative from other players and Bruno and Greenwood are suffering for it.

So like I said, Ronaldo will still give you a few Siu moments based on his experience, but for the most part, the overall net impact of his presence on the team is more of Shior.

Pessi or Ronaldo, who defends more?
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by ThierryJay: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
obonujoker:

Pessi or Ronaldo, who defends more?

Pessi ña grin grin Against Leipzig, Messi was the one that first dispossessed the Leipzig attacker at the edge of PSG's penalty area that eventually resulted in Mbappes goal. In that match alone Messi had over 3 interceptions and even had tackles.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by AutoRedux: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamademorlar:

Mod can you just ban this kid already. Abusing people up and down.
We need civil and mature minds here, who can hold an arguments without insults. To cap it all, he even do went as far as insulting people's parents, which says alot about his upbringing
Lala

Useless hegoat.
Re: Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 26, 2021
MRDEE01:
Nope.
Ronaldo made a mistake rejoining Manchester United.
with the benefit of hindsight, i want to say that Ronaldo knew that ole will have to go if he signs.

NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali / Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71